Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For a bit of fun we decided to see how the 2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 compares on paper to its stable mate – the Wolverine R-Spec – in a case of off-road sibling rivalry.

Yamaha currently has two recreational UTVs in the stable under the Wolverine moniker – the standard Wolverine two-seater that has been out for a couple of years, and the all-new 2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4. While it would have been easier for Yamaha to simply modify the current Wolverine set-up to include two more seats, they went a very different route. How different? Let’s take a look.

Check it out here: 2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 vs. Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec: By the Numbers - ATV.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
Local dealer only had an X2 in the store, it was way cramped up front for me. Would like to know if there is more, less, or the same amount of room in the drivers seat of an X4.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Nice post thanks for sharing, I was searching for custom printed boxes and I found this company they are providing high quality on wholesale with free designing and free shipment in UK. I have ordered custom lipstick boxes and they delivered very well. To Get Your's Contact At There website
SPAMMER, I wouldn't click the link, no idea where it may go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts