Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Anyone heard anything about when the 2017s might start to emerge? I read the polaris general is going to be release March 2016 so maybe around then? I fear the General will steal sales from the Wolverine cause it has everything the 2016 wolverine doesn't, but you are going to pay dearly for it. 100hp, 1000cc, adjustable seat and steering, dump bed, and all come with eps and a winch. I dont see myself spending that much on a perceived less reliable machine but I do hope the next wolverine addresses some of these features without shooting the price up. Don't get me wrong, the reliability alone of the yamaha is a no brainer but for a wolverine to have some of these extras would in my eyes make it untouchable.

Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Bold New Graphics

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I haven't heard any rumors yet, but a Yamaha guy let slip during the press release for the yxz that the east coast guys would be happy "next year". So we may well see a trail beast to top the wolverine, or even just a revision.
Well I hope your speculations are accurate cause a revision is exactly what I'm hoping for cause I'm looking to purchase towards the end of next year. BTW fordman, who was your "nailed it" aimed at?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.