Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I took the wife and another couple that just bought a Wolverine to Bramwell to ride the Hatfield McCoy trails. All I can say is WOW the Wolverine is awesome. It soaked up every bump and hole I threw at it, went up steep inclines, went through all the muddy sections in 2 wheel drive. The EPS is worth every penny. I have been to WV on sport quads, dirt bikes, big bore 4 wheelers and nothing comes close to the fun I had today. It may not be the biggest CC side by side out there but to me it is the total package. For what we ride it is perfect and with the bed we take food, drinks, and other things with us. The wife wants one of her own now.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the site, that has been our findings as well.. I'll put the wolverine up against any big hp side by side in the trails any day. I get out of it more relaxed after a day of riding than I did getting in it. I liked the grizzy but at the end of the day you felt it..lol

·
Registered
395 Posts
This morning I took the wife and another couple that just bought a Wolverine to Bramwell to ride the Hatfield McCoy trails. All I can say is WOW the Wolverine is awesome. It soaked up every bump and hole I threw at it, went up steep inclines, went through all the muddy sections in 2 wheel drive. The EPS is worth every penny. I have been to WV on sport quads, dirt bikes, big bore 4 wheelers and nothing comes close to the fun I had today. It may not be the biggest CC side by side out there but to me it is the total package. For what we ride it is perfect and with the bed we take food, drinks, and other things with us. The wife wants one of her own now.
Good to hear! Its super comfortable.

Bramwell... Did you ride Pocahontas then? Great trail system.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Awesome man, I'm hoping to get mine out to West Virginia before to long. My wife loves the Wolverine, her first ride in it she said she couldn't believe how smooth it rode and how comfortable it was. Congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes we rode Pocahontas over to Indian Ridge, it was a blast. After we get back from the beach I hope to go several more times this year.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yes we rode Pocahontas over to Indian Ridge, it was a blast. After we get back from the beach I hope to go several more times this year.
Heck yeah. We used to stay in Gilbert and would ride, rock house, pinnacle, bear wallow. We go to Crumpler now and ride Pocahontas, Indian Ridge and the outlaw trails. We like it a lot better. Less broken parts. Not nearly as rocky! So fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts