Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Far from stock
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the wolvy to mines and meadows in PA today. Boy was it muddy. I had a great time. I made one mistake though and hit a rut way too hard that had a hidden stump in it and bent my lower left front A arm pretty good. I don’t have a pic of it but it definitely needs replaced. Hopefully nothing else is bent. Here are some pics from the day though. Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Man that looks fun but yea damn nasty lol

·
Registered
222 Posts
That looks like fun but I'm betting the cold weather clean up is a pain. lol

Reactions: MORSNO

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

·
Far from stock
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks like fun but I'm betting the cold weather clean up is a pain. lol
It’s no fun at all. Nothing like a sheet of frozen mud all over the driveway.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Good times! Thanks for sharing your pics Dan.

·
Far from stock
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Pics of the bent A arm. I just got done cleaning it. Man this thing took a hit. The mounting points still appear straight. I ordered the new arms from babbits. I ordered the top one too just to be safe. They were like $52 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Dan,

Thanx for sharing your pics. Looks like fun, but boy do I hate cleaning mud out of all the crooks and crevices these Wolverines have. :angryfire: LOL.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Love your mud pictures.

Sure looks like you hit that A arm fairly hard. Hopefully just the arm and you're good to go.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,455 Posts
Lovely pictures, yeah...

this is what happens to some sleds who go into the soft powder blazing a trail (too fast) not idea or thought of what might be hidden under the snow, a big rock, stump, log etc

·
Far from stock
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lovely pictures, yeah...

this is what happens to some sleds who go into the soft powder blazing a trail (too fast) not idea or thought of what might be hidden under the snow, a big rock, stump, log etc
Funny thing is, I had just see a group pf machines go through the same spot. I must have just been the unlucky guy. Or they dug it free. One of the two.

·
Far from stock
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Far from stock
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh sure , you were out riding and I was stuck painting the basement.
Yeah, I finally got the wolvy fixed just in time to break it. It’s the first time it’s been out since May.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks like a good time. I gotta get up there and check it out someday. I'm not too awful far from there.

·
Far from stock
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like a good time. I gotta get up there and check it out someday. I'm not too awful far from there.
There’s enough there to keep you busy for a day. The mine ride is pretty neat too

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Dan,

Did you get new tires and rims? They look different from what I remember.

·
Far from stock
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dan,

Did you get new tires and rims? They look different from what I remember.
Same rims that I had the ripsaws on but I switched to Blackwater Evo’s last spring. I love them.

·
Far from stock
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Better pic of the damage vs a new one. Dang.

Attachments

Reactions: erik and Paul65
1 - 20 of 22 Posts