Dash Panel
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Dash Panel

This is a discussion on Dash Panel within the Wolverine General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine Gen 1 708 cc SxS category; I am wanting to install my winch switch on the right side of the main display, (opposite side of the helmet/seatbelt warning), can you get ...

Thread: Dash Panel

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Dash Panel

I am wanting to install my winch switch on the right side of the main display, (opposite side of the helmet/seatbelt warning), can you get to backside of the dash from inside the engine compartment? ...or do you have to remove the entire dash panel?

Please advise...

Black Magic
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    422 times
    You can't access. I believe you have to remove the top coloured body the bars go through (slide it up once the retainers are all removed) as I understand it. I've looked under the hood in the summer and its all closed in otherwise.
    2017 Wolverine RSPec SE
    Belleville, Ont. Canada

BearClaw HTR 27 inch tires
    Half windshield
    Roof
    Aluminum Under armor
    Yamaha Warn 3500lb Winch & Synthetic rope
    LED Headlights, Yellow Light Bar

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    587 times
    How long are your arms? No kidding! if you use a feed wire and are patient you can do what you desire quicker than taking off the front fender. I have installed several things that way before I installed a 6 switch panel under the main gauge. I take the gauge panel out with four screws and I can do most of what I need to. I plan on pulling off my fender soon and will arrange my wires and zip-ties a little neater, but it is still doable. If you are not young and wiry, you may find it advantageous to jack up the Wolv and take off the right front tire (jack-stand while under it) and it will really become more accessible for you. Make it a whole lot more fun if you have power washed it and its clean up in there lol.
    2016 Wolverine R-spec EPS- Camo, , JBS CVT grind, 16 gr OD, Purple, slugs, JBS mudguards, Autometer Temp Gauge, Alba Racing Reflash, SATV A-arms & DIY stick guards, Flip wshield, Auto tie rod ends, Dual batts/manual switch, ALS defeat, Method 14" B-locks, 27" 9 & 11Maxxis Vipr,4000 Moto Max winch, Yama trunk, 20" single row roof light bar, Rigid D pods on bumper, 3"rear cage lower, harness bar and 4 pt harnesses, JBS/Eibach springs, SPAL fan, ACM doors, Lexan moonroof, Pyle rear cam

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    Name:  radio dash.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  1.60 MB
    I installed this switch panel and the wiring for my sound bar without removing any body panels.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec
    STI HD7 Rims
    Mudlite 27X14 XTR
    Super Atv Flip-Up Windshield
    2" Super Atv Lift Kit
    Concours switch Panel (Blue)
    Warn Vantage 3,000 # Winch
    Jensen Radio
    Boss Audio 34" soundbar
    66" KFI snowplow
    Koplin rear window

Member #