accelerator
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

accelerator

This is a discussion on accelerator within the Wolverine General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine Gen 1 708 cc SxS category; is anyone having problems with the wolverine accelerator pedal at the wrong angle and causing leg and knee cramps...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimclemjr
  • 1 Post By blast

Thread: accelerator

Spectator
    Member #
    Member #

Post accelerator

is anyone having problems with the wolverine accelerator pedal at the wrong angle and causing leg and knee cramps

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    540 times
    since this is your first post, it would make it possible to respond if you would enter your signature as to what unit you have and post the thread in the proper forum. Thx
    2016 Wolverine R-spec EPS- Camo, , JBS CVT grind, 16 gr OD, Purple, slugs, JBS mudguards, Autometer Temp Gauge, Alba Racing Reflash, SATV A-arms & DIY stick guards, Flip wshield, Auto tie rod ends, Dual batts/manual switch, ALS defeat, Method 14" B-locks, 27" 9 & 11Maxxis Vipr,4000 Moto Max winch, Yama trunk, 20" single row roof light bar, Rigid D pods on bumper, 3"rear cage lower, harness bar and 4 pt harnesses, JBS/Eibach springs, SPAL fan, ACM doors, Lexan moonroof, Pyle rear cam

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1604 times
    Moved from the Forum Support section.
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Spectator
    Member #
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jimclemjr View Post
    since this is your first post, it would make it possible to respond if you would enter your signature as to what unit you have and post the thread in the proper forum. Thx
    thanks tom-tom

Spectator
    Member #
    Member #
    okay let me try once again. Wolverine 2019 sis r spec. When i ride more than 10 hours my right caff leg starts to cramp. I think its due to the accelerator pedal too close up from the floor, and wrong angle. Has anyone experienced this problem. tom-tom

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    453 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    okay let me try once again. Wolverine 2019 sis r spec. When i ride more than 10 hours my right caff leg starts to cramp. I think its due to the accelerator pedal too close up from the floor, and wrong angle. Has anyone experienced this problem. tom-tom
    Tomtom there has been a lot of discussion on the forum about that with all models. I’m guessing that your a taller guy as well. It doesn’t seem to be an issue for us shorter guys. There is a product called ThrottleMax that many are happy with. It attaches to the pedal and is hinged. You can then run the throttle with your leg in a position that is more suitable to you!
    2016 R SPEC SE
    EMP front and rear bumpers
    Viper Elite 4000 winch
    Super ATV flip up windshield
    Sway bar delete
    Tusk visor
    Fabricated quick detach headache rack w/ optional storage rack
    Hunterworks sheeve, 16gr weights, green spring, slippery washers,modified CVT cover, 1mm shim, slug kit, exhaust tip w/ stock baffle mod, pcv, ais block off plate
    28x10x14 Blackwater Evos 14x7 STI HD3 black gloss wheels,
    1” rear spacers
    Trucker mud flap mod
    2" Gorilla lift
    Seizmik strike mirrors

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    540 times
    if you want to test whether you spend the $$ for Throttle-Max or to see if this approach will work, put a piece of 2 x 4 under your right heel next time you drive the Wolv. It changes the leg and ankle angle and may help if you a tall boy.
    Paul65 likes this.
    2016 Wolverine R-spec EPS- Camo, , JBS CVT grind, 16 gr OD, Purple, slugs, JBS mudguards, Autometer Temp Gauge, Alba Racing Reflash, SATV A-arms & DIY stick guards, Flip wshield, Auto tie rod ends, Dual batts/manual switch, ALS defeat, Method 14" B-locks, 27" 9 & 11Maxxis Vipr,4000 Moto Max winch, Yama trunk, 20" single row roof light bar, Rigid D pods on bumper, 3"rear cage lower, harness bar and 4 pt harnesses, JBS/Eibach springs, SPAL fan, ACM doors, Lexan moonroof, Pyle rear cam

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    is anyone having problems with the wolverine accelerator pedal at the wrong angle and causing leg and knee cramps
    Yes BAD , this solved it https://throttlemaxx.com/ plus it eliminates the herky/jerky in the rough stuff!

Moon Shiner
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    On my Rhino I put a small block to keep my heel from sliding back, and a cushion to position my left knee against.
    Paul65 likes this.
    2019 X2 R-spec SE, Black, Full cab, heater, wiper, tracks, Warn 4500 wireless winch,synthetic. Sendona wheels, 5/2, Sedona rip saws 27x11xR14 , Moose plow, Furion RV back-up camera, Garmin GPS. All Glass.

Wholigan
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    359 times
    I modded my seat custions and my seating confort is much improved.

I found some thick (1/2" rubber washers in my garage collection of odds and ends). I unbolted the bottoms and inserted them under the front two bolt holes. It pivots the seat back on an angle while raising the front a bit. I needed to get longer metric bolts though but its much better ride now like that.
    2017 Wolverine RSPec SE
    Belleville, Ont. Canada

BearClaw HTR 27 inch tires
    Half windshield
    Roof
    Aluminum Under armor
    Yamaha Warn 3500lb Winch & Synthetic rope
    LED Headlights, Yellow Light Bar

Sponsored Links