Winter Riding? Who's out in this Cold Weather - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Winter Riding? Who's out in this Cold Weather

This is a discussion on Winter Riding? Who's out in this Cold Weather within the Wolverine General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine Gen 1 708 cc SxS category; A friend of mine has a Grizzly with tracks. I can’t believe how well he can plow with it. He got it stuck once and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Winter Riding? Who's out in this Cold Weather

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    A friend of mine has a Grizzly with tracks. I can’t believe how well he can plow with it.
    He got it stuck once and it took us a couple of hours to get it out.

That is one awesome setup. Love it!!
    2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec
    full windshield
    soft rear window
    3,500 lb. Yamaha Provantage Warn winch
    rear brush guard
    27” Bearclaw HTR’s
    2019 enclosed Legend V-nose deluxe trailer

Paper Boy
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Yes I bought a UTV highlifter jack to mount under the rear as I hear that’s about the only prayer you have if one were to get stuck . We travel about 16 miles into the middle of nowhere at 11k feet to get into our cabin in the winter - so the machine can literally be a lifesaver out there and if you were to break down or get stuck it would be a deathly walk back in the deep snow for help. Used to always travel on 2 snowmobiles which was cold...but nice having 2 machines at all times. With just one it’s quite the risk so I like to make sure everything is pristine before I head out...thus why it was so heart-wrenching seeing this shop’s work on my baby, as it scares me there are other bolts loose I haven’t caught yet!

I was in about 6 feet of snow by the time we left the cabin last time - fresh power that had been falling for 72 hours - and was seriously sweating whether this thing was going to get us out of there....but it literally just crawled right up on top, stayed there, and purred the whole way out.
    Wolverinegramps and blast like this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    I know my friend would go places I wouldn’t take my snowmobile. They are amazing with tracks.
    2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec
    full windshield
    soft rear window
    3,500 lb. Yamaha Provantage Warn winch
    rear brush guard
    27” Bearclaw HTR’s
    2019 enclosed Legend V-nose deluxe trailer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links