Resale Value - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Resale Value

This is a discussion on Resale Value within the Wolverine General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine Gen 1 708 cc SxS category; In Canada I payed 14.900 out the door and when I asked about a trad in price was told 7,500 (WHAT) are you kidding me ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Resale Value

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    In Canada I payed 14.900 out the door and when I asked about a trad in price was told 7,500 (WHAT) are you kidding me the bike had 300km on it. The new x2 SE is 5,000 more in price in Canada puts you around 20,000 otd (all of this sounds like Communist to me) and don't get me wrong the r-spec was the best you could buy at the time it came with eps , roof , skid plat , fox shocks , rock sliders to get all of that in Canada you would be looking at 20+ So yea for under 15 grand I'm happy and will not be selling this will be my second ride after I get a x4 Cheers

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    I have a 16 R Spec with 1200 miles on it and I was quoted a trade in value of $6400 on a 2019 Polaris Rzr 1000 XP 4 seater.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec
    STI HD7 Rims
    Mudlite 27X14 XTR
    Super Atv Flip-Up Windshield
    2" Super Atv Lift Kit
    Concours switch Panel (Blue)
    Warn Vantage 3,000 # Winch
    Jensen Radio
    Boss Audio 34" soundbar
    66" KFI snowplow
    Koplin rear window

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    519 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamahopper View Post
    I have a 16 R Spec with 1200 miles on it and I was quoted a trade in value of $6400 on a 2019 Polaris Rzr 1000 XP 4 seater.
    OUCH!

I would keep it or try and sell it by owner 1st.
    Wolvie Hunter

Yamaha - 2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS Hunter Edition, Folding Front Windshield, Rear Window, Cargo Bed Box, YXZ Steering Wheel
    Warn - Vantage 3000 Winch & Cover
    Sedona - Storm 14" Aluminum Wheels, Rip-Saw R/T Radial ATV Tires 27x9-14 and 27x11-14, w/ Spare
    Assault - Center Mount Mirror
    Seizmik - Side Mirrors
    EMP - Front & Rear Bumpers, CV Guards
    Super ATV - 2" Lift Kit
    Rigidhorse - 19" Tri-Row LED Light Bar
    Concours - Wolverine Switch Panel
    Battery Tender
    Grab Handles

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Wholigan
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    346 times
    Dealer rip you off on trade ins. No surprise there. Sell it independently is the best way.
    Wolvie Hunter likes this.
    2017 Wolverine RSPec SE
    Belleville, Ont. Canada

BearClaw HTR 27 inch tires
    Half windshield
    Roof
    Aluminum Under armor
    Yamaha Warn 3500lb Winch & Synthetic rope
    LED Headlights, Yellow Light Bar

Mechanic
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    These trade in prices are good. You have to consider the price Yamaha dropped them to as leftovers. I paid 8400 for a 16 leftover in end of 2017.

The person saying don't bother unless upgrading to Polaris. Seriously? They are fast and have great suspension. Still a piece of shit though. It's the greatest money raquet going. Overpriced for the quality. Then those pieces of shit just eat parts. If you buy a Polaris, get all the warranty you can get.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtalen View Post
    These trade in prices are good. You have to consider the price Yamaha dropped them to as leftovers. I paid 8400 for a 16 leftover in end of 2017.

The person saying don't bother unless upgrading to Polaris. Seriously? They are fast and have great suspension. Still a piece of shit though. It's the greatest money raquet going. Overpriced for the quality. Then those pieces of shit just eat parts. If you buy a Polaris, get all the warranty you can get.
    I don't see anyone here saying don't bother unless buying a Polaris if you were referencing my post I was merely stating what I was looking at for reference to the trade in value. It will make a difference at most dealers if you are looking at a $30,000 machine vs a $10,000 machine that was the only reason I mention Polaris and these numbers are only for illustration purpose that I used here.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec
    STI HD7 Rims
    Mudlite 27X14 XTR
    Super Atv Flip-Up Windshield
    2" Super Atv Lift Kit
    Concours switch Panel (Blue)
    Warn Vantage 3,000 # Winch
    Jensen Radio
    Boss Audio 34" soundbar
    66" KFI snowplow
    Koplin rear window

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    511 times
    resale value just went up with release of the Oil consumption service bulletin......
    2016 Wolverine R-spec EPS- Camo, , JBS CVT grind, 16 gr OD, Purple, slugs, JBS mudguards, Autometer Temp Gauge, SATV A-arms & DIY stick guards, Flip wshield, Auto tie rod ends, Dual batts/manual switch, ALS defeat, Method 14" B-locks, 27" 9 & 11Maxxis Vipr,4000 Moto Max winch, Yama trunk, 20" single row roof light bar, Rigid D pods on bumper, 3"rear cage lower, harness bar and 4 pt harnesses, JBS/Eibach springs, SPAL fan, ACM doors, Lexan moonroof, Pyle rear cam

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    412 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jimclemjr View Post
    resale value just went up with release of the Oil consumption service bulletin......
    Please elaborate on the oil consumption service bulletin!

Never mind I see the post!
    Last edited by Budro2; 09-17-2019 at 09:03 PM.
    2016 R SPEC SE
    EMP front and rear bumpers
    Viper Elite 4000 winch
    Super ATV flip up windshield
    Sway bar delete
    Tusk visor
    Fabricated quick detach headache rack w/ optional storage rack
    Hunterworks sheeve, 16gr weights, green spring, slippery washers,modified CVT cover, 1mm shim, slug kit, exhaust tip w/ stock baffle mod, pcv, ais block off plate
    28x10x14 CST Clinchers, 14x7 STI HD3 black gloss wheels, 1” rear spacers
    Trucker mud flap mod
    2" Gorilla lift
    Seizmik strike mirrors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links