What DO you like about the wolverine? - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

What DO you like about the wolverine?

This is a discussion on What DO you like about the wolverine? within the Wolverine General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine Gen 1 708 cc SxS category; Last 3 rides were 93,102 and 98 miles. It took a little over 4 gallons to fill it....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: What DO you like about the wolverine?

Sunday Driver
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Last 3 rides were 93,102 and 98 miles. It took a little over 4 gallons to fill it.
    Bobbed06 likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    98 times
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes999 View Post
    PapaSkeeta i never run her below half a tank, having said that, I recently got about 70 miles on half tank.
    That is good news blueeyes and thanks for the post. The wife and I are going up to New Hampshire in the next couple weeks to ride. There are 1000's of miles of trails and I bought a rotopax can but was not sure if I should buy a second. If your getting that type of mileage we should be good to go.
    205 likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Rides super smoothe. EPS makes driving it effortless. You can steer it with the gas pedal at high speeds in turns. Air filter easy to get to and easy to clean. Spin on oil filter. Seats comfy. Diff Lock. Plenty of power. Looks cool. Plenty of storage glove box, center console, cubby hole under the speedometer and its big. I looked at all brand side by sides for a whiiiile and went with this'n and glad I did. Also, the low and high range are nice. Suspension and the eps though are what i like the most. You dont get wore out from driving this thing.
    205 and Bobbed06 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Paper Boy
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I'm the same as of a lot of you on here with all your comments. Had a Teryx before and was no shortage of up grades done to it and I can say I'm very happy with my purchase. It was Kawie country around where I live, it was a great buggy that never let me down Japan. I have taken my brother and buddy for good rips in it and they both were amazed on the suspension, comfort and handling compared to their teryx's.

Puddle Jumper
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Easy to work on compared to a can am, way better quality too. Rides super nice, and comfortable. Yamaha reliability!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    518 times
    Good to hear all the positive things guys! Hopefully this information can help a prospective buyer in the future.
    chief likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    375 times
    Suspension rides unbelievable, heat inside the cab is nonexistent, eps is great, has a more functional bed than a rzr

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    162 times
    The seat and view. In my maverick I always felt like I was sitting in a hole and couldn't see out.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    another thing that sold me on the yamaha instead of can am or polaris was that yamahas seem to hold the title for being dependable and durable. just the thought of having something that was not dependable kept me from buying a can am or polaris. now i don't have experience with can am or polaris just hundreds of hours reading about them haha so maybe that counts for something however i have had experience with yamaha some and i have seen a four wheeler yamaha makes absolutely abused and never had maintenance on it just had gas put in it and that thing ran and ran. i was a honda man but the pioneer 700 just looked boring to me so i couldn't do that but honda yes they got durability going for them. but for me at this point in time the wolverine was the best choice and i haven't thought twice about it. i entertained the teryx idea shortly but it felt like a tank and i drove one at the dealer and it just wasn't as smooth feeling to me so i had to get the ole wolverine and am glad i did. hope this isn't to far off the subject with my comparisons and all.
    prats00 likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    162 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    another thing that sold me on the yamaha instead of can am or polaris was that yamahas seem to hold the title for being dependable and durable. just the thought of having something that was not dependable kept me from buying a can am or polaris. now i don't have experience with can am or polaris just hundreds of hours reading about them haha so maybe that counts for something however i have had experience with yamaha some and i have seen a four wheeler yamaha makes absolutely abused and never had maintenance on it just had gas put in it and that thing ran and ran. i was a honda man but the pioneer 700 just looked boring to me so i couldn't do that but honda yes they got durability going for them. but for me at this point in time the wolverine was the best choice and i haven't thought twice about it. i entertained the teryx idea shortly but it felt like a tank and i drove one at the dealer and it just wasn't as smooth feeling to me so i had to get the ole wolverine and am glad i did. hope this isn't to far off the subject with my comparisons and all.
    CanAms are very good machines but I fear that they are getting too complicated in their race with Polaris for the baddest machine.

Yamahas Ultramatic is fantastic.

When I ride Hatfield McCoy, most of the locals have Rhinos and they seem to be really solid. My good friend has a Rhino with over 10,000 miles. All he had done is tires and we replaced a broken wheel bearing.
    chief, Bobbed06 and Boonedocks like this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links