What don't you like about the Wolverine? - Page 24
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

What don't you like about the Wolverine?

This is a discussion on What don't you like about the Wolverine? within the Wolverine General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine Gen 1 708 cc SxS category; When I bought mine, I extended the 6 month to a full year because if something is going to go wrong I'll know within the ...

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: What don't you like about the Wolverine?

Pavement Princess
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    When I bought mine, I extended the 6 month to a full year because if something is going to go wrong I'll know within the first 6 months of owning it based off of my riding conditions and experience, had it in for 1st required break in service and knock wood so far so good.

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Entry/exit is very poor. More clearance is needed stock. Throttle is jerky. Horn and turn signals could easily be sold on stock unit making it easily licensed. And WORST is the speed limiter at 10 MPH unless the seat belt is worn. The limiter malfunctions way too often. By far the worst part of the design. -- 2019 Wolverine X2.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1516 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawur2 View Post
    Entry/exit is very poor. More clearance is needed stock. Throttle is jerky. Horn and turn signals could easily be sold on stock unit making it easily licensed. And WORST is the speed limiter at 10 MPH unless the seat belt is worn. The limiter malfunctions way too often. By far the worst part of the design. -- 2019 Wolverine X2.
    You are referring to the X2 right? This is the Gen 1 section of the forum, we don't have issues with entry/exit or seat belt limiter.
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Sponsored Links