SuperATV 2” lift for X4
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

SuperATV 2” lift for X4

This is a discussion on SuperATV 2” lift for X4 within the Want to Buy forums, part of the Buy and Sell category; Just wondering if there’s anyone on here that has an X4 who bought a spacer kit then decided to take it off and are using ...

Thread: SuperATV 2” lift for X4

Pavement Princess Dangerdad1101's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times

SuperATV 2” lift for X4

Just wondering if there’s anyone on here that has an X4 who bought a spacer kit then decided to take it off and are using them as paper weights now. I know I’ve seen a post or three with folks who’ve removed them. If I can find a discounted set I might get them machined down to a 1.5 lift to save some shock travel. Thanks.
    2018 Wolverine X4 SE Matte Silver, Yamaha brush guards front and rear, full windshield and roof. Viper Max 4000lb winch. More to come.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    628 times
    Watch EBAY. I just was considering buying a SuperATV 2" lift they had listed in their EBAY store. It had some scratches but they were selling it for $119. I watched it and debated on it for about a week before someone else purchased it. I was going to have it powder coated red but didn't purchase it for the same reason you haven't. The loss in down travel. I was thinking adding it along with their new front arms to be able to run 30's. Still hoping for a better option in the future though.
    2018 X4 Special Edition
    Team Alba Racing ECU Flash
    UNI Two Stage Air Filter
    STI HD7 Wheels In Radiant Red
    GBC Kanati Mongrel 28X10R14 Tires
    1.5" Wheel Spacers In The Rear
    18g HV Weights
    Suntop
    OEM Windshield
    OEM Rear Bumper With Reverse Lights Mod
    Seizmik Strike Mirrors With Red Inserts
    Super ATV Tinted Rear Window