For Sale Another 2017 Wolverine EPS - West Coast.
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Another 2017 Wolverine EPS - West Coast.

This is a discussion on Another 2017 Wolverine EPS - West Coast. within the Yamaha Wolverine’s for sale forums, part of the Buy and Sell category; SOLD. Here’s my CL description... For sale, one 2017 Yamaha Wolverine EPS UTV/Side by Side with 708cc engine and electric power steering (EPS). It has ...

Thread: Another 2017 Wolverine EPS - West Coast.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    181 times

Another 2017 Wolverine EPS - West Coast.

SOLD.

Here’s my CL description...

For sale, one 2017 Yamaha Wolverine EPS UTV/Side by Side with 708cc engine and electric power steering (EPS). It has 1,012 miles on it. I am the original owner, great condition, serviced regularly (100 miles on last full service), lots of accessories, runs great. This UTV has never been rolled, in an accident, or damaged in any way. It runs absolutely flawlessly. It has 2WD, 4WD with limited slip, and front locked differential 4WD (diff lock).

Here are the extras on it: Warn Vantage 3,000 lb winch with synthetic rope, plus the following are all Yamaha OE accessories - roof, folding windshield, rear integrated waterproof cargo box, aluminum wheels, front a-arm guards, and side view mirrors (2 of them). About 300 miles on the Sedona Ripsaw tires, which are fantastic in all types of terrain and very durable. Never had a flat on these either. Also, I am the original owner and there are two years left on the Yamaha extended warranty, called the Y.E.S. warranty. It's never been in deep mud, never in sand, never salt water, ridden mostly fire roads and for bringing decoys out for duck hunting. It's a bit dirty, but will clean up great and rides fantastic. email me for questions, more pictures, or to come see it. 60 inches wide, so squeezes through restricted public riding area gates and comes with spare blue or black front hood.

PM me for more pics of questions.

Name:  58D715DD-9960-4B73-82D9-339169A3FEA0.jpeg
Views: 46
Size:  4.33 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Planetcat; 12-07-2019 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Sold.
    2017 Yamaha Wolverine EPS w/26" Sedona RipSaws (Sold), 2020 X2 XT-R mostly stock for now.

Sponsored Links