N G from Central Texas.
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

N G from Central Texas.

This is a discussion on N G from Central Texas. within the Introductions forums, part of the Site News category; Been lurking for a while, looks like a lot of good info and good people. Riding a 2017 r-spec se. Wife and I love it. ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Nuke'em

Thread: N G from Central Texas.

Spectator
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times

N G from Central Texas.

Been lurking for a while, looks like a lot of good info and good people. Riding a 2017 r-spec se. Wife and I love it. Does everything I was looking for and then some. Put over 300000 miles on two wheels now I'm on four and still having a blast.
    Budro2 and blast like this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1505 times
    Welcome to the forum officially! When you get a chance please update your location and signature block so the folks on here know which model Wolverine you have and where you are from. Lots of great people on here!
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Welcome

Sponsored Links