1) Model and year of X2/X4
2) Have you experienced bent shock mounts?
3) Stock or size of aftermarket tires
4) Using a lift kit or stock?
5) Using stock or aftermarket shocks?
7) Type of typical riding you do including typical speed
8) If you experienced bent shock towers did you notice it after a specific incident or did you notice it upon casual inspection?
9) If you experienced bent shock towers what speed were you going and the nature of of the incident such as what type of obstacle or road condition caused it
10) Pictures of bent shock tower if affected
11) Video of specific instance that caused the bent shock tower
12) Video of off-roading where you do spirited riding and have not experienced bent shock towers
1) 2018 X4, one of the very early models
2) I have not experienced bent shock mounts
3) 27" Tusck Terrabites on 12" STI HD beadlock rims
4) Stock no lift
5) Stock shocks (for now)
6) Over 5K miles and over 350 hours
7) I do highway\in-town driving 50% of the time and the other 50% is on tight technical rocky trails with some forestry roads where faster 20-30 MPH speeds are attained so long as conditions permit