Offset Rear high clearance a-arms!
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

This is a discussion on Offset Rear high clearance a-arms! within the Suspension forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine Gen 1 708 cc SxS category; Hey guys, who's interested in some offset high clearance a-arms for their gen 1 wolverine!? If your like me and you added a 3.5" lift ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DaveD

Thread: Offset Rear high clearance a-arms!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times

Hey guys, who's interested in some offset high clearance a-arms for their gen 1 wolverine!? If your like me and you added a 3.5" lift and have some 30" tires on your machine, there's maybe 3" of clearance in the front and maybe 1" in the rear. If only that stupid rear tire was set back a few more inches like the front! Well the wait is almost over! I've been talking to Glen at five star customs and working on a set for our machines! He currently has them for the fronts, which really aren't that big of a problem and in about 1-2 weeks should have a set for the rears! I know there's been a lot of talk on here in the past about getting them for the rears. Once he designs them, he's sending me a set to test out on my 2017 r-spec and hopefully they'll be good and if not I'll record what needs to be changed and then send them back to be adjusted and go from there until we get them right. I just wanted to make you guys aware of the almost ready highly anticipated rear offset high clearance a-arms! Glen has been great to deal with and I can tell he takes pride in his work and only releases something when it's spot on and safe and reliable and works and looks great! They have lots of different things available for our machines now. I'll keep everyone posted as we move forward and include pics and let you know when they're correct and ready to order from five star customs! Name:  IMG_2614.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  5.21 MB
    Jraoffroad and Jimbo like this.
    2017 white wolverine RSpec eps
    3.5" highlifter lift
    1" wheel spacers all 4 corners
    30" terminators/ 14" m20 wheels
    Epi extreme clutch kit
    Boss audio 1000w 4 speakers
    Roof light bar
    Rear light bar
    4 light pods at all 4 corners
    3500lb quadboss winch
    1/2 windshield
    Front and rear push bumpers
    mudbuster fender flares
    Front and rear aluminum skid plates

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1549 times
    It seems like everyone who tries to make them has an issue with the rear axle angles and gives up. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with and if our axles can survive.
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    He has a set for the Viking right now apparently and is having them modified for the wolverine so I guess we'll see and I'll keep everyone posted as I get news.
    2017 white wolverine RSpec eps
    3.5" highlifter lift
    1" wheel spacers all 4 corners
    30" terminators/ 14" m20 wheels
    Epi extreme clutch kit
    Boss audio 1000w 4 speakers
    Roof light bar
    Rear light bar
    4 light pods at all 4 corners
    3500lb quadboss winch
    1/2 windshield
    Front and rear push bumpers