Super ATV - 2" Lift Kit - Page 5
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Super ATV - 2" Lift Kit

This is a discussion on Super ATV - 2" Lift Kit within the Super ATV forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; Originally Posted by Tripplec these ---> https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-5-Suspensi....c100005.m1851 They're 1 inch high. Not sure about the statement about the lift ratio. Not sure about those. The ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Super ATV - 2" Lift Kit

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    360 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripplec View Post
    these ---> https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-5-Suspensi....c100005.m1851

They're 1 inch high. Not sure about the statement about the lift ratio.
    Not sure about those. The one's I measured out would be the 2017+ option here: https://www.superatv.com/honda-pioneer-700-2-lift-kit
    They're pretty close. You can also crank down on your preload about 2" and get just about the same lift...just a little rougher ride.

RCF
    Sunday Driver
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Any updates? A bottom mount bracket spacer like shown a couple of pages back, but keeping the shock in line with the original mounting location would be awesome! (Hint hint...)
    SuperATV likes this.
    2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec, Camo
    SuperATV front flip up windshield and rear windshield
    OEM rear fender flares
    30” lightbar (VisionX)
    3500lb winch (Harbor Freight)
    2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS, Green
    Previous Yamaha’s - 2001 Big Bear 400 4x4, 2002 Kodiak 400, 2002 FZ1

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    360 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RCF View Post
    Any updates? A bottom mount bracket spacer like shown a couple of pages back, but keeping the shock in line with the original mounting location would be awesome! (Hint hint...)
    We've always gone with the frame mount lifts or the spacer lifts because we can control the fitment at the frame mount or on the stock shock. With a lower shock mount lift, we can't really control the fitment if you go with another company's A-arms or some kind of custom arm/lift. Plus, it kinda protects us if somebody wants to stack lifts. Company X makes a frame bracket and stacks it on our arm bracket...and then you start breaking axles do to bad angles, and we look bad. I honestly think the Pio 700 207+ spacer lift will work on the X2 shocks, but I haven't been able to confirm it in house...so I can't promote any kind of positive fitment.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

RCF
    Sunday Driver
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperATV View Post
    We've always gone with the frame mount lifts or the spacer lifts because we can control the fitment at the frame mount or on the stock shock. With a lower shock mount lift, we can't really control the fitment if you go with another company's A-arms or some kind of custom arm/lift. Plus, it kinda protects us if somebody wants to stack lifts. Company X makes a frame bracket and stacks it on our arm bracket...and then you start breaking axles do to bad angles, and we look bad. I honestly think the Pio 700 207+ spacer lift will work on the X2 shocks, but I haven't been able to confirm it in house...so I can't promote any kind of positive fitment.
    I understand, but my concern with a spring spacer lift is same as SKELLEY521 posted previously.

Quote Originally Posted by SKELLEY521 View Post
    My only concern would be loosing all the down travel.
    From the measurements on my X2 w/ KYB's, from natural ride height to tire lifted, I only had 2" in the rear and 2-1/2" in the front.
    A frame lift would work as well as the lower mount lift I guess, but, after studying the issue more, don’t know I’d try a spring spacer.

If no one has anything available before I decide to buy tires, guess I’ll have to just figure out my lift brackets, upper or lower - whichever I decide is easier.
    Budro2, SuperATV and SKELLEY521 like this.
    2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec, Camo
    SuperATV front flip up windshield and rear windshield
    OEM rear fender flares
    30” lightbar (VisionX)
    3500lb winch (Harbor Freight)
    2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS, Green
    Previous Yamaha’s - 2001 Big Bear 400 4x4, 2002 Kodiak 400, 2002 FZ1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links