Super ATV - 2" Lift Kit - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Super ATV - 2" Lift Kit

This is a discussion on Super ATV - 2" Lift Kit within the Super ATV forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; Originally Posted by Wolvie Hunter I completely agree!!! Come on Super ATV, bring this to market! Please don't force us all to go somewhere else. ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Super ATV - 2" Lift Kit

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    398 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie Hunter View Post
    I completely agree!!!

Come on Super ATV, bring this to market! Please don't force us all to go somewhere else. LOL.
    I'm tempted to see if the Pioneer 700 puck lift will work... Hmmm...pretty close on those spring dimensions, @Wolvie Hunter.
    Wolvie Hunter likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    650 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperATV View Post
    I'm tempted to see if the Pioneer 700 puck lift will work... Hmmm...pretty close on those spring dimensions, @Wolvie Hunter.
    Wait...what? You're thinking of putting Honda parts on my Yammie. NEVER!!! LOL.
    Last edited by Wolvie Hunter; 01-29-2020 at 03:22 PM.
    Greggo and SuperATV like this.
    Wolvie Hunter

2016 Wolvie R-Spec X1 EPS Hunter Edition, Folding Front Windshield, Rear Window, Cargo Bed Box, YXZ Steering Wheel
    Warn-3000 Winch
    Sedona-Storm 14" Alum Wheels, Rip-Saw R/T Radial Tires 27x9-14 and 27x11-14, w/ Spare
    Assault-Center Mirror
    Seizmik-Side Mirrors
    EMP-Front & Rear Bumpers, CV Guards
    Super ATV-2" Lift Kit
    Rigidhorse-19" Tri-Row LED Light Bar
    Concours-Wolverine Switch Panel

2019 Wolvie R-Spec X2, Folding front windshield, Cargo Box
    Warn-3500 Winch, 72” plow

Billy Goat
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    102 times
    Now that is Funny
    Wolvie Hunter and SuperATV like this.
    2019 Wolverine X2 R Spec SE
    OEM Full Front Brush Guard
    OEM New Style- Fold Down Windshield
    OEM Spare Tire Rack
    OEM Yamaha Cargo Box
    OEM A Arm Guards
    OEM Rear Only - Soft Cab
    Rigid Industries D SS pod light.
    PRP 4.2 Harnesses
    Seizmik Halo Rear View Mirror
    Factor 55 Rear Hitch Link 2.0
    WARN Axon 35-S with Rocker & Cable Remote/ Factor 55 UltraHook
    TYT 8600 Dual Band UHF & VHF Radio
    Sedona Sparx Wheels - Sedona Rips Saw - 27.9.14 F & 27.11.14 R

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

RCF
    Sunday Driver
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I wouldn’t care if they were for (dare I say...) a Polaris!

As long as they fit and work, I’ll slum ‘em!
    Last edited by RCF; 01-29-2020 at 06:37 PM.
    Wolvie Hunter, MORSNO and SuperATV like this.
    2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec, Camo
    SuperATV front flip up windshield and rear windshield
    OEM rear fender flares
    30” lightbar (VisionX)
    3500lb winch (Harbor Freight)
    2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS, Green
    Previous Yamaha’s - 2001 Big Bear 400 4x4, 2002 Kodiak 400, 2002 FZ1

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    398 times
    Well...I guess we can give it a shot?!?!
    SKELLEY521 likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    650 times
    Well...I guess we can give it a shot?!?!
    I would. What can it hurt?
    SuperATV likes this.
    Wolvie Hunter

2016 Wolvie R-Spec X1 EPS Hunter Edition, Folding Front Windshield, Rear Window, Cargo Bed Box, YXZ Steering Wheel
    Warn-3000 Winch
    Sedona-Storm 14" Alum Wheels, Rip-Saw R/T Radial Tires 27x9-14 and 27x11-14, w/ Spare
    Assault-Center Mirror
    Seizmik-Side Mirrors
    EMP-Front & Rear Bumpers, CV Guards
    Super ATV-2" Lift Kit
    Rigidhorse-19" Tri-Row LED Light Bar
    Concours-Wolverine Switch Panel

2019 Wolvie R-Spec X2, Folding front windshield, Cargo Box
    Warn-3500 Winch, 72” plow

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    398 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie Hunter View Post
    I would. What can it hurt?
    Maybe an axle? Lol! If it makes it bind up...which is easy to test for. Just make sure it free spins at full drop without binding.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    The Gen I machined lift appears to be really close to fitting the X2's. Trailhound made them work on his X2 with a grinder.

https://www.wolverineforums.com/foru...illa-lift.html

I've searched around but haven't found any residual stock. Do you suppose if there were enough interest (e,g, a group buy) that Gorilla would make the minor tweaks and put them back in production? They already have the files so this would be a very minimal effort. And for what it is at 350 bucks a copy, would be quite lucrative if all who's asking would commit to an advanced purchase. I've never dealt with the company so I don't know how customer oriented they are but money talks louder than words and Super ATV doesn't seem to interested (spring spacers, come on). I participated in a similar thing on the Rhino Forums when power steering first become available but that was a forum sponsor who put the thing together and had a POC with the manufacturer. Any members or vendors here have a backdoor or contact to try such a thing? Just a thought.

I've reviewed everything I could find regarding The X2 lift kits and believe the Gorilla approach is the way to go. I have both the skills and resources to plagiarize their design intent and make my own. It's tempting to purchase a couple of A arms for doing the engineering and fitment... about $75.00 for both pieces. I use my X2 around my acreage daily so I wouldn't want the downtime while working out the geometry and doing the machining. Ideally, if I could get my hands on a Gen I lift kit, it would be easy to make the mod's, reverse engineer and share the results for others to use but that currently doesn't seem to be an option.

It appears the supporting industry is preoccupied with RZR's and Can Am's and for good reason. Those guys need more inventive ways to carry spare axles, pack around replacement belts/tie rods and make trail side repairs more accommodating by means of tool-less fasteners etc. Fortunately the X2 crowd will never need that kind of clever engineering or creative marketing. Unfortunately, it's all about the numbers.

Mike
    Wolvie Hunter likes this.
    2019 X2 SE BC Blue
    28X10X12 Blackwater EVO's All Around
    OEM Folding Windshield
    OEM Cargo Box
    4500 lbs. Winch

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    705 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinohio View Post
    The Gen I machined lift appears to be really close to fitting the X2's. Trailhound made them work on his X2 with a grinder.

https://www.wolverineforums.com/foru...illa-lift.html

I've searched around but haven't found any residual stock. Do you suppose if there were enough interest (e,g, a group buy) that Gorilla would make the minor tweaks and put them back in production? They already have the files so this would be a very minimal effort. And for what it is at 350 bucks a copy, would be quite lucrative if all who's asking would commit to an advanced purchase. I've never dealt with the company so I don't know how customer oriented they are but money talks louder than words and Super ATV doesn't seem to interested (spring spacers, come on). I participated in a similar thing on the Rhino Forums when power steering first become available but that was a forum sponsor who put the thing together and had a POC with the manufacturer. Any members or vendors here have a backdoor or contact to try such a thing? Just a thought.

I've reviewed everything I could find regarding The X2 lift kits and believe the Gorilla approach is the way to go. I have both the skills and resources to plagiarize their design intent and make my own. It's tempting to purchase a couple of A arms for doing the engineering and fitment... about $75.00 for both pieces. I use my X2 around my acreage daily so I wouldn't want the downtime while working out the geometry and doing the machining. Ideally, if I could get my hands on a Gen I lift kit, it would be easy to make the mod's, reverse engineer and share the results for others to use but that currently doesn't seem to be an option.

It appears the supporting industry is preoccupied with RZR's and Can Am's and for good reason. Those guys need more inventive ways to carry spare axles, pack around replacement belts/tie rods and make trail side repairs more accommodating by means of tool-less fasteners etc. Fortunately the X2 crowd will never need that kind of clever engineering or creative marketing. Unfortunately, it's all about the numbers.

Mike
    I will consider selling you my gorilla lift if your serious about going down that road.
    PM me if interested!
    2016 R SPEC SE
    EMP bumpers
    Viper Elite 4000 winch
    Super ATV flip up windshield
    Sway bar delete
    Tusk visor
    Fabricated quick detach headache rack w/ optional storage rack
    Hunterworks sheeve, 16gr weights, green spring, 1mm shim, modified CVT cover
    Razorback belt temperature gauge, Blowhole CVT fan
    exhaust tip w/ stock baffle mod, PCV, ais block off plate
    28x10x14 Blackwater Evos 14x7 STI HD3 black gloss wheels,
    2" Gorilla lift- Eibach springs
    Seizmik strike mirrors

Ripsaw
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    496 times

these ---> https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-5-Suspensi....c100005.m1851

They're 1 inch high. Not sure about the statement about the lift ratio.
    2017 Wolverine RSPec SE
    Belleville, Ont. Canada

BearClaw HTR 27 inch tires
    Half windshield
    Roof
    Aluminum Under armor
    Yamaha Warn 3500lb Winch & Synthetic rope
    LED Headlights, Yellow Light Bar

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links