Crazy stuff at SuperATV - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Crazy stuff at SuperATV

This is a discussion on Crazy stuff at SuperATV within the Super ATV forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; Originally Posted by Jraoffroad Any word on tax time sell coming up? I got my eye on some High clearance rear A arms. No specifics ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Crazy stuff at SuperATV

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    240 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jraoffroad View Post
    Any word on tax time sell coming up? I got my eye on some High clearance rear A arms.
    No specifics yet, but I'm sure we'll have some tasty sales going on. Yay for tax season!!! Lol!
    atkbike likes this.

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    A "tailgate" spare tire holder could also be positioned such that it offered some protection to the muffler.
    SuperATV and Piston Yamaha like this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    240 times
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    A "tailgate" spare tire holder could also be positioned such that it offered some protection to the muffler.
    Has there been issue with protecting the muffler?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    232 times
    Hoping for 3 things,

-brackets to mount a 50" bar at the top of the windshield but just below the roof that works with your flip windshield
    -a container like the OEM Yamaha one for the bed
    -spare tire carrier similar to the OEM one but with better placement or the rear of the bed to utilize space better

Also any deals coming soon getting ready to start my build soon. hoping to order my x2 by next week!!
    SuperATV likes this.

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    My 2019 X2 R-spec is my first side by side so I don't know if there's a real problem. I just know that every time I approach my machine from the rear I think the muffler looks vulnerable. For that reason I've looked at a lot of rear bumpers but I've only seen
    1 that I think would also offer a bit of protection for the muffler. HMF's Rear IQ Defender (p/n 944738691) has 2 vertical tubes
    in addition to the horizontal tube below the tailgate. It only lists fitting the 2016 to 2018 Wolverines. I sent a couple emails hoping
    to find out it will fit my 2019, or that 1 was in the making, but did get any helpful info. This is why I thought a tailgate spare tire
    carrier could be made such that it would offer some muffler protection as well. Not to mention getting the spare out of the rear window..
    SuperATV likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    380 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperATV View Post
    Has there been issue with protecting the muffler?
    No, but it's back there and if someone were to run into you it could do some damage. Personally, I'm not concerned with it.
    SuperATV likes this.
    Wolverine X2 R-Spec SE
    27" Big Horn 2s, SuperATV Flip Windshield, Yamaha Soft Cab, Yamaha Cargo Box, Kolpin 3500# winch w/ synthetic rope, KFI winch mount, UPI Inferno Heater, JBL PRV-175 stereo, Polk 6.5 speakers, Garmin Drive 60 with VV Mapping. Lots of other little things.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    380 times
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have a hitch mounted spare tire carrier and that protects the rear end too.
    Wolverine X2 R-Spec SE
    27" Big Horn 2s, SuperATV Flip Windshield, Yamaha Soft Cab, Yamaha Cargo Box, Kolpin 3500# winch w/ synthetic rope, KFI winch mount, UPI Inferno Heater, JBL PRV-175 stereo, Polk 6.5 speakers, Garmin Drive 60 with VV Mapping. Lots of other little things.

Belt Smoker
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    93 times
    I agree that the muffler looks shaking from a rear strike. Could go under most of the offered bumpers. I have the HMF rear bumper for X2. It sticks out a few inches in middle which will help if you roll back into a tree during turn around or similar. You cant add anything going down or when box tips, it hits muffler. You probably could add something mounted sticking out ward behind the bumper going down, but not sure how great it would look. I have thought about a Hitch mounted guard that runs up to that bumper that I could remove if tipping (I don't plan to tip box much except for maintainence etc). That would protect muffler from a straight on rear strike from a friend LOL.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    588 times
    I've seen long travel kit listed here a few times. I know an X2 is not an option for me without one. I think that is the biggest issue with the X models, but don't forget the 1st gens.
    SuperATV likes this.
    Good judgment comes from experience, most of which comes from bad judgement

2016 R spec Black
    Superwinch Terra 45
    27x9r12 Bearclaw HTR's on STI HD beadlocks
    Bunch of LED lights
    Hunterworks PCV
    AIS delete
    DIY exhaust tip
    JBS Eibach spring kit
    2" Perfex Lift
    Sway Bar Delete
    Hunterworks greaseless sheave
    14g/.5mm shim/Purple secondary
    Slugged wet clutch
    Super ATV EZ steer power steering
    Super ATV High clearance rear A-arms
    Chopped cage

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    240 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Wherry View Post
    Hoping for 3 things,

-brackets to mount a 50" bar at the top of the windshield but just below the roof that works with your flip windshield
    -a container like the OEM Yamaha one for the bed
    -spare tire carrier similar to the OEM one but with better placement or the rear of the bed to utilize space better

Also any deals coming soon getting ready to start my build soon. hoping to order my x2 by next week!!
    Definitely going to look into a rear brush guard to help with protection back there. We already have light bar mounts that should work with your cage.
    This one works with the X2 and X4 and mounts on the bar: https://www.superatv.com/2-light-bra...-led-light-bar
    atkbike likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links