X4 Offset A-Arms - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

X4 Offset A-Arms

This is a discussion on X4 Offset A-Arms within the Super ATV forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; Originally Posted by SuperATV Not sure if there's a difference in rear tire clearance from the X2 to the X4, but the X2 looks like ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: X4 Offset A-Arms

  1. #31
    Paper Boy DirtyDawg's Avatar
    Member #
    4273
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    12
    Member #
    4273
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperATV View Post
    Not sure if there's a difference in rear tire clearance from the X2 to the X4, but the X2 looks like its going to be easy to throw on a 31". The axle bind in the rear happens in other machines. I think it must be a little offset from the factory, or just comes with tiny little CV joints. We have to do the same thing with the Polaris RZR 900 S and General models. They're offset from the factory and require better axles to add the rear offset A-arms.
    If y'all would build a better axle than stock for an X2, I'm sure it would sell. I know the front axles break. I've broke one. I'm in several different Yamaha groups online and I hear the stock axles are a weak link and I've read where quite a few have broke, especially the front ones. It sucks to only have OEM available. Make some better axles for the X2/X4 and I'll buy them. I put your axles on my older model Wolverine after breaking the stock ones a couple of times and never had any more issues.
    SuperATV and Dangerdad1101 like this.

  2. #32
    Supporting Vendor SuperATV's Avatar
    Member #
    473
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    199
    Member #
    473
    Liked
    293 times
    I'll pass this along!

  3. #33
    Weekender DaveD's Avatar
    Member #
    14670
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Yellow spring WV
    Posts
    105
    Member #
    14670
    Liked
    27 times
    Is all this offset a-arms front and rear talk only for the x2 body? I have the gen 1 and am dying to get some rear offset a-arms! I would buy fronts also but rear is the main conscern. I'd also buy beefier axles if it's needed to move them back 1-2". I need these bad, so I can run some 33-34" like previously stated before In a post! I know portals would accomplish this and more and they're most definitely on my list but @$3k is pricy! The combo of all the above would be game changing! Prob 37"'s with no problems! Damn now just picture that one!!!
    SuperATV likes this.
    2017 white wolverine RSpec eps
    3.5" highlifter lift
    1" wheel spacers all 4 corners
    30" terminators/ 14" m20 wheels
    Epi extreme clutch kit
    Boss audio 1000w 4 speakers
    Roof light bar
    Rear light bar
    4 light pods at all 4 corners
    3500lb quadboss winch
    1/2 windshield
    Front and rear push bumpers
    mudbuster fender flares
    Front and rear aluminum skid plates

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Supporting Vendor SuperATV's Avatar
    Member #
    473
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    199
    Member #
    473
    Liked
    293 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveD View Post
    Is all this offset a-arms front and rear talk only for the x2 body? I have the gen 1 and am dying to get some rear offset a-arms! I would buy fronts also but rear is the main conscern. I'd also buy beefier axles if it's needed to move them back 1-2". I need these bad, so I can run some 33-34" like previously stated before In a post! I know portals would accomplish this and more and they're most definitely on my list but @$3k is pricy! The combo of all the above would be game changing! Prob 37"'s with no problems! Damn now just picture that one!!!
    We have axles along eith front and rear ached arms for the Gen 1, but unfortunately they aren't offset. They've been around awhile with no forward option, so I'm assuming there may have been the same axle bind issue with the Gen 1 offset arms. The portals on top of a 2" lift will definitely help. I doubt it'll clear 37"s without rubbing. You can always start hacking away with a sawzall! Lol!

  6. #35
    Gear Grinder Duckmans's Avatar
    Member #
    13458
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    206
    Member #
    13458
    Liked
    98 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperATV View Post
    Just spoke with my PM over these arms, and they passed the test. We're going to kick off production in a few weeks, and we should have the first batch ready around the middle of November.
    I hope things are still going well with these arms and still on schedule. Doing any preorders?

    I'm running some old 30 inch radial outlaws and ready to get some new tires.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  7. #36
    Supporting Vendor SuperATV's Avatar
    Member #
    473
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    199
    Member #
    473
    Liked
    293 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckmans View Post
    I hope things are still going well with these arms and still on schedule. Doing any preorders?

    I'm running some old 30 inch radial outlaws and ready to get some new tires.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Hey! As far as I know, everything is till on track. The date may be pushed back a few weeks because of other new machine releases, but we're still shooting to have the first batch ready in December.
    Duckmans, MORSNO, DILLIGAF and 1 others like this.

  8. #37
    Gear Grinder Duckmans's Avatar
    Member #
    13458
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    206
    Member #
    13458
    Liked
    98 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperATV View Post
    Hey! As far as I know, everything is till on track. The date may be pushed back a few weeks because of other new machine releases, but we're still shooting to have the first batch ready in December.
    Welp, hope these are a go! Bent the front lower right a-arm.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    SuperATV likes this.

  9. #38
    Supporting Vendor SuperATV's Avatar
    Member #
    473
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    199
    Member #
    473
    Liked
    293 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckmans View Post
    Welp, hope these are a go! Bent the front lower right a-arm.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

    Yep! Just caught your other post.
    Duckmans likes this.

  10. #39
    Gear Grinder Duckmans's Avatar
    Member #
    13458
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    206
    Member #
    13458
    Liked
    98 times
    Ok, its December. Haha. That 15% off sure would be nice.

    Hope Thanksgiving was good for everyone.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. X4 Wheel Fitment and Offset Thread
    By wolvymanx4 in forum Wolverine X2/X4 General Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-23-2019, 08:15 PM
  2. Gorilla lift and Superatv rear A arms
    By HammerHead in forum Suspension
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2017, 02:48 PM
  3. Super ATV High Clearance A-Arms?
    By Roush in forum Suspension
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-24-2016, 07:57 AM
  4. Lower A-arms are weak! backordered!
    By Quadmaster_50 in forum Suspension
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-10-2016, 08:05 AM
  5. Lift Kit and Wheel Offset
    By orangetc in forum Wolverine General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 05:36 PM
WolverineForums.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on WolverineForums.com is generated by its users and WolverineForums.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.