X4 Offset A-Arms - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

X4 Offset A-Arms

This is a discussion on X4 Offset A-Arms within the Super ATV forums, part of the Supporting Vendors category; Originally Posted by SuperATV Just spoke with my PM over these arms, and they passed the test. We're going to kick off production in a ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: X4 Offset A-Arms

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperATV View Post
    Just spoke with my PM over these arms, and they passed the test. We're going to kick off production in a few weeks, and we should have the first batch ready around the middle of November.
    Awesome! Just in time for xmas. Are these front and back or just front? I rub on full lock if I articulate too much. The rear is close and not sure if it runs. Either way I'm glad yall are working on this!
    wolvymanx4 likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    293 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckmans View Post
    Awesome! Just in time for xmas. Are these front and back or just front? I rub on full lock if I articulate too much. The rear is close and not sure if it runs. Either way I'm glad yall are working on this!
    Just the front for now.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    293 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDawg View Post
    Thank you. I'll be ordering a set as soon as they are available. What about axles? Nobody makes an aftermarket axle for the X2/X4 that I'm aware of. There is a need for tougher axles besides OEM.
    Good question. I asked a few months ago, but they weren't in the plans at the time. I haven't heard about many stock axle issues, so they went to the bottom of the priority list. Are you breaking a lot of axles? Same ones?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Weekender
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    The X4 (2018/19) needs rear off-set arms to space the wheels from the frame... I am pretty sure that I am not alone in asking for a little more room between the tire and frame.
    wolvymanx4 likes this.
    2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 SE (Matte Silver)
    -JBS Sheave and Springs, Weller ECM Flash, 14" ITP Hurricane Wheels/28"Terrabites, Lots of OEM Accessories...

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    100 times
    2020 rears might be. Advertisers new rear a arms. Has 1 inch longer wheelbase.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    100 times
    Please prove me right!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    536 times
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbus453 View Post
    The X4 (2018/19) needs rear off-set arms to space the wheels from the frame... I am pretty sure that I am not alone in asking for a little more room between the tire and frame.
    Agreed. Surprised to hear it's just fronts. I would have thought the rears would have been the priority for the X4. With 28's I've never rubbed in the front. I do have an aggressive offset wheel but most running the same size wheel all the way around get wider in the front. Nevertheless the front is dandy. The rear is the fire that needs to be put out.
    2018 X4 Special Edition
    STI HD7 Wheels In Radiant Red
    GBC Kanati Mongrel 28X10R14 Tires
    1.5" Wheel Spacers In The Rear
    18g HV Weights
    UNI Two Stage Air Filter
    Suntop
    OEM Windshield
    OEM Rear Bumper With Reverse Lights Mod
    Seizmik Strike Mirrors With Red Inserts
    Super ATV Tinted Rear Window
    UTV Tek Sun Visors

Pavement Princess Dangerdad1101's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Subscribing to this thread. Hopefully we can have some info soon on either the new a-arms on the 2020’s or an aftermarket solution. I’d happily open my wallet to any solution that would give more clearance without the potential issues that the current lift kits seem to have.
    SuperATV likes this.
    2018 Wolverine X4 SE Matte Silver, Yamaha brush guards front and rear, full windshield and roof. Viper Max 4000lb winch. More to come.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    293 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckmans View Post
    Question...
    How big are you wanting to go? Not sure if we're doing rears yet, but there are some builders in your area that can fab up some pretty sweet arms and lifts. I doubt it'll be a bounty hole competitor, but I can connect you to a few custom shops if you're trying to make a monster...

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperATV View Post
    Question...
    How big are you wanting to go? Not sure if we're doing rears yet, but there are some builders in your area that can fab up some pretty sweet arms and lifts. I doubt it'll be a bounty hole competitor, but I can connect you to a few custom shops if you're trying to make a monster...
    I was going to probably stick with 33s if I could. Not sure but thinking that's it with some front and rear offset arms. 35s would be cool. I was talking to someone a while back about some and was a little too expensive for me.

I'm wanting to check out the 2020 x4 changes. From what I can tell the rear arms are offset 1 extra inch from mine. Shock also has a different part number so not sure if the arms are a direct swap or not.

SuperATV likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links