Anyone from around the Allentown PA area?
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

This is a discussion on Anyone from around the Allentown PA area? within the Around the Campfire forums, part of the General Discussions category; Hello, I recently got a new job and am relocating to the Allentown PA area in a few weeks. Is anyone from around that area? ...

Thread: Anyone from around the Allentown PA area?

Pavement Princess
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Hello, I recently got a new job and am relocating to the Allentown PA area in a few weeks. Is anyone from around that area? Looking for recommendation on where there is to ride and what city would be the best to find an apartment.

Thank you

Pit Stop
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    I'm south of Allentown in Quakertown (about 20-30 minutes down either Turnpike or rt. 309). Could probably look for an apartment anywhere from Quakertown and north.

Here's the 2 closest riding areas I know of: (never been to either. I have a cabin in Central PA and that is where I ride)

AOAA FULL THROTTLE EXPERIENCE | AOAA Trails

Rausch Creek Powersports > Home

State Forest Trail closest looks to be the Dixon R. Miller Recreation Area: ATV Trails in State Forests

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    https://readingoutdoors.com Not a bad place to ride and the permits are good for one year

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Northwest of Allentown. Have thousands of miles logged at AOAA, up there every weekend. SCSJeff covered the main ones, but there is also Lost Trails in Scranton. Lost Trails

Message me if you're going up to AOAA sometime.
    2017 R-Spec EPS, SuperATV 2" Lift Kit, Warn Winch, Factory UTV 1/2" UHMW Skid Plate/A-Arm Protectors,
    Factory UTV Full Size Doors, Corbeau RRS Seats, "Goldberg" seat sliders, ThrottleMaxx, PitBull Growler UBER XOR tires.

Sponsored Links