Yamaha Tri Moto YTM225 DX - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Yamaha Tri Moto YTM225 DX

This is a discussion on Yamaha Tri Moto YTM225 DX within the Other Yamaha UTVs forums, part of the category; Oh, and the tire!! I had to cut it off with a sawzall and when I got close to the rim I had to snip ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Yamaha Tri Moto YTM225 DX

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    613 times
    Oh, and the tire!! I had to cut it off with a sawzall and when I got close to the rim I had to snip away at each steel wire running around the bead. It was a total of 3 days to get that tire free. Haha. So I took the rears to the tire shop for the tubes and he couldn't get the rear beads loose with his machine, but one was enough to get the tubes in.
    Wolverine X2 R-Spec SE
    Alba Racing ECU, 27" Big Horn 2s, SuperATV Flip Windshield, Yamaha Soft Cab, Yamaha Cargo Box, Kolpin 3500# winch w/ synthetic rope, KFI winch mount, UPI Inferno Heater, JBL PRV-175 stereo, Polk 6.5 speakers, Garmin Drive 60 with VV Mapping. Lots of other little things.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    558 times
    Sweet! I've never driven a 3 wheeler. I have enough trouble keeping the X2 on all four wheels.
    Piston Yamaha likes this.
    2019 X2 R-Spec new 8/9/2019
    OEM winch, windshield, soft cab, rock sliders, rear flares. Custom front bumper, Richochet A-Arm guards, Front & Rear LED pod lights. Paul65’s thread, Backup Camera, Tablet for GPS Navigation, Parking Brake. Seizmik Vents & mirrors, SuperATV half windshield and full rear, NOAM NUTV-5S sound system, Sway bars deleted. 27” Kenda Bear Claw HTR’s, Hunterworks w/ 20-g, 2" cage chop, LED tape lights under the custom roof. Weller tie rods.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    613 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65 View Post
    Sweet! I've never driven a 3 wheeler. I have enough trouble keeping the X2 on all four wheels.
    It's a blast! I find myself leaning on every turn... probably something I didn't do as a teenager, but I can't imagine my body being thrown to the ground at this age. LOL
    Paul65 likes this.
    Wolverine X2 R-Spec SE
    Alba Racing ECU, 27" Big Horn 2s, SuperATV Flip Windshield, Yamaha Soft Cab, Yamaha Cargo Box, Kolpin 3500# winch w/ synthetic rope, KFI winch mount, UPI Inferno Heater, JBL PRV-175 stereo, Polk 6.5 speakers, Garmin Drive 60 with VV Mapping. Lots of other little things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links