Moab Easter 2020
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Moab Easter 2020

This is a discussion on Moab Easter 2020 within the Wolverine Ride Events & Get Togethers forums, part of the General Discussions category; Us and a few couples are looking to come to Moab from Canada over Easter next year. My wife and I have come to Moab ...

Thread: Moab Easter 2020

Spectator
    Member #
    Member #

Moab Easter 2020

Us and a few couples are looking to come to Moab from Canada over Easter next year. My wife and I have come to Moab and run trails there a few times with a full-size 4X4 but this will be our first with an ATV.
    Is anyone on this forum going to Moab around Easter next year that we could meet up with?
    Shawn

Alberta, Canada
    2017 Wolverine R-Spec EPS.
    Superwinch Terra 35

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    344 times
    Dependent on recovery from a nasty knee surgery, and finishing a camper build, the wife and I might be able to head that way next year, wanted to get there this year but had to deal with the knee which has sidelined me for pretty much everything but driving my wolvy 6 miles to physical therapy, LOL.
    2017 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Alpine white

Super ATV full flip windshield~Yamaha soft doors & Rear window~KFI 3000# winch & mount~Overhead gun rack~Tablet GPS
    Apeman video cam~Rear bench seat and integrated storage box~Monster Nomad blue tooth speaker~Perfex 2" lift
    Yamaha padding kit~Accessory bar~Overfenders~Sedona Ripsaw R/T 28x10R14 tires on Storm beadlock wheels ~Chupacabra side mirrors~AIS block off~X4 SE red, black, grey seats~X4 SE steering wheel~Traveller LED's

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    663 times
    I would pick any other weekend. People I know that have went to EJS all say never again.
    Good judgment comes from experience, most of which comes from bad judgement

2016 R spec Black
    Superwinch Terra 45
    27x9r12 Bearclaw HTR's on STI HD beadlocks
    Bunch of LED lights
    Hunterworks PCV
    AIS delete
    DIY exhaust tip
    JBS Eibach spring kit
    2" Perfex Lift
    Sway Bar Delete
    Hunterworks greaseless sheave