2018 Dungannon mud bog
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

2018 Dungannon mud bog

This is a discussion on 2018 Dungannon mud bog within the Wolverine Ride Events & Get Togethers forums, part of the General Discussions category; https://dungannonmudbog.ca/ - unfortunately registration has already closed. I went last year on my King Quad and had a blast. They did a great job with ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By erik
  • 1 Post By yyz

Thread: 2018 Dungannon mud bog

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    389 times

2018 Dungannon mud bog

https://dungannonmudbog.ca/ - unfortunately registration has already closed.

I went last year on my King Quad and had a blast. They did a great job with the trail/route, and a fantastic trail side lunch and roast beef dinner.

I have signed up for the ride this year as well, and will be able to bring the girlfriend on the wolverine.

I'm curious if anyone else from this site has signed up and if I can expect to see any fellow wolvies out there.

cheers
    DarrDev likes this.
    2017 Wolverine R-Spec Blue
    2008 B-King
    1997 KLR650

yyz
    Mechanic
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    I am in Ontario, no plans to go, is that near Bancroft?

I usually ride in the Almaguin Highlands, the other side of Algonquin Park from Bancroft.

Still lots of snow up north, and supposedly they are getting more this weekend. I think your ride will be muddy!
    DarrDev likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    389 times
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post
    I am in Ontario, no plans to go, is that near Bancroft?

I usually ride in the Almaguin Highlands, the other side of Algonquin Park from Bancroft.

Still lots of snow up north, and supposedly they are getting more this weekend. I think your ride will be muddy!
    Yeah it's just south of bancroft on 62.

I'm actually heading up north this weekend as well, we're staying at a cottage on lake st. peter. Expecting lots of snow, should be a fun weekend!
    2017 Wolverine R-Spec Blue
    2008 B-King
    1997 KLR650

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    One of my buddies has a cottage in the Bancroft area, keep us posted on the conditions!!!

I recently moved from the city into the Trenton surrounding area, ridings been good here for the past month or so. There is tons of wet and mud in the Batawa ski vicinity this time of year, but the oak hills have pretty much dried up. I think there is a poker run in Stirling over the next couple of weeks, if any of you guys close are looking for some riding in the Trenton area, let me know, I can point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to pics of your wolvie and it's mud adventure next weekend!!!
    2016 Blue R-spec EPS
    HW PCV, Perfex 2" Lift Kit, AIS Block, HW Power Tip,Yamaha Folding Front Windshield, Rear Wind Screen and Soft Side Covers, Yamaha Front and Rear Grab Bars, Overfenders,
    Warn 3000s Winch with Wireless Remote, JBL Bluetooth Stereo, YXZ Steering Wheel, Blue YXZ Seats, Warn Provantage 72" Plow
    And lots more to come thanks to you guys!!!

Sponsored Links