Abernathy's in Union City, TN - pricing - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Abernathy's in Union City, TN - pricing

This is a discussion on Abernathy's in Union City, TN - pricing within the Wolverine Purchasing forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine Gen 1 708 cc SxS category; Originally Posted by Hockey1966 We all like to add a lot of weighty accessories (winch, windshield, full cabs, thicker bumpers, spare tire, extra battery, etc). ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Abernathy's in Union City, TN - pricing

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    432 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey1966 View Post
    We all like to add a lot of weighty accessories (winch, windshield, full cabs, thicker bumpers, spare tire, extra battery, etc). Do you think the total weight of these acc. would compress shocks and decrease clearance?

We spend time on paved roads to access trails and I noticed the tire lugs are wearing down and might be decreasing clearance. Could all these small things be adding up to a loss of clearance.
    I do have a cab and pack about 100 lbs in the back and mostly just me and the dog,i expected the adjustment in the springs would allow for this but it doesn't

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    108 times
    How many of you are kicking yourself in the rear at the price Abernathy's has the wolverines going for now??? I know I am. They are selling the wolverine r-spec for $9,200. Mine was a hair over $13k with insurance, tt&l. I bet next time I will go up there and buy one 6 hours aint to far to save 3 or 4 grand.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    108 times
    Saw a guy at our deer camp the other day with a 2016 Ranger 900 with eps. Said he got it for $11,500 up there at Abernathy's. You ain't getting them in LA for that no where that I know of.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Slow Poke
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I bought mine in June from Abernathy. $10527 OTD. I have to pay 6% Ky sales tax. So happy with the R-spec EPS

Slow Poke
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    Saw a guy at our deer camp the other day with a 2016 Ranger 900 with eps. Said he got it for $11,500 up there at Abernathy's. You ain't getting them in LA for that no where that I know of.
    Do they have deer in Louisiana?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links