What was your OTD price? - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

What was your OTD price?

This is a discussion on What was your OTD price? within the Wolverine Purchasing forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine Gen 1 708 cc SxS category; Originally Posted by Chief7 Found a Wolverine r-spec in Alabama for 11,389 no fees. Just have to pay sales tax when I get it back ...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: What was your OTD price?

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    619 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief7 View Post
    Found a Wolverine r-spec in Alabama for 11,389 no fees. Just have to pay sales tax when I get it back to my home state, probably around $1000 additional I'm guessing, so it would be 12,399 OTD give or take plus 640mi round trip to pick it up. No other dealer I've found close is much less than 13,800 OTD.

How can this one dealer be 1000 cheaper than everyone else? I specifically asked - if I show up with a check/cash for $11,389, are there any additional fees, and he said no, I'd be able to load up and be on my way.

Thoughts? Think he may be holding something back?
    That is for the one without power steering, correct?

You may want to give Abernathy's in Union City, TN a phone call. Abernathy's Cycle | Motorcycle and ATV Dealership | Polaris Slingshot Dealer | Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri Areas They advertise their selling price online and when I looked just now at their price for the Wolverine R-spec they are selling it for $11,199. On their Home page scrolling add banner, when it scrolls to the Wolverine there is an advertising balloon that says, "Receive $1,000 in Yamaha Wolverine Accessories for FREE". May be worth a phone call for you.
    Last edited by PapaSkeeta; 10-24-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Hog Chaser
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Yes, that is for the non-power steering model, but includes camo & the fender flares in the "package".

I see Abernathy has some pretty good prices as well. Thank you for sharing that.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaSkeeta View Post
    That is for the one without power steering, correct?

You may want to give Abernathy's in Union City, TN a phone call. Abernathy's Cycle | Motorcycle and ATV Dealership | Polaris Slingshot Dealer | Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri Areas They advertise their selling price online and when I looked just now at their price for the Wolverine R-spec they are selling it for $11,199. On their Home page scrolling add banner, when it scrolls to the Wolverine there is an advertising balloon that says, "Receive $1,000 in Yamaha Wolverine Accessories for FREE". May be worth a phone call for you.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    337 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief7 View Post
    Found a Wolverine r-spec in Alabama for 11,389 no fees. Just have to pay sales tax when I get it back to my home state, probably around $1000 additional I'm guessing, so it would be 12,399 OTD give or take plus 640mi round trip to pick it up. No other dealer I've found close is much less than 13,800 OTD.

How can this one dealer be 1000 cheaper than everyone else? I specifically asked - if I show up with a check/cash for $11,389, are there any additional fees, and he said no, I'd be able to load up and be on my way.

Thoughts? Think he may be holding something back?
    I got mine for about 12,600 out the door (non eps then I bought windshield and fender flares at the same time) from a dealer in Pennsboro, WV.
    2016 Steel Blue Wolverine R Spec
    27" Blackwater Evolutions 14" STI HD3 wheels
    Warn ProVantage 3500 winch
    Yamaha overfenders and windshield
    EMP Rear windshield
    EMP Front and Rear Bumpers
    EMP A Arm guards and front skid
    SSV Works Overhead Audio

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    I got my '16, green, eps, with aftermarket tires and wheels..OTD (taxes and all) $13,200...Highlands Texas (Tejas Motorsports)

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Hi all,

Newbie here looking to jump from 13 Grizzly 550 EPS to a Wolverine R-SPEC.

Hey Pettis,

I am from Houston also. I just spoke with Faben who is willing to sell a 16 Green EPS for $13395 OTD 2 hours ago from Tejas Motorsports. How could you have a cheaper deal with wheels and tire package for less? Was there any miles on the clock when you got it? Any help would be appreciate for a R-spec rider.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by combatp21 View Post
    Hi all,

Newbie here looking to jump from 13 Grizzly 550 EPS to a Wolverine R-SPEC.

Hey Pettis,

I am from Houston also. I just spoke with Faben who is willing to sell a 16 Green EPS for $13395 OTD 2 hours ago from Tejas Motorsports. How could you have a cheaper deal with wheels and tire package for less? Was there any miles on the clock when you got it? Any help would be appreciate for a R-spec rider.

That's the guy I got mine from as well. It had 4 hrs on the clock already as well as 11 miles. Shoot me your number and I will text you some pics of mine with the tires and wheels package. Hell, they even covered my down payment for me and just added it to my payment. Super easy guys to work with. Tell FJ I told you to call him. Maybe he will give you a discount!! Who knows..
    Last edited by pettis; 10-27-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Thanks.I will go up there sometime this weekend.

Member #
    Member #
    I'm in PA I just ordered my 16 blue wolverine non EPS R-spec it was $11,600.00 OTD including 6% sales tax dealer fees and title and registration stuff. The machine itself he gave me for $10,0040.00

Member #
    Member #
    Oh also yamaha has a coupon for a free 18 month Y.E.S plan. So I bought a plow and winch mount to get the extended warranty.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Do you have a link to this coupon?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links