Yamaha Launches 2015 National Hunting and Fishing Day Sweepstakes
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

This is a discussion on Yamaha Launches 2015 National Hunting and Fishing Day Sweepstakes within the News forums, part of the Site News category; All-New Wolverine R-Spec will be Given Away to Support NHF Day CYPRESS, Calif. – March 25, 2015 – Yamaha Motor Corp., USA, the leading maker ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DrumsOfGrohl

Thread: Yamaha Launches 2015 National Hunting and Fishing Day Sweepstakes

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times

All-New Wolverine R-Spec will be Given Away to Support NHF Day

CYPRESS, Calif. – March 25, 2015 – Yamaha Motor Corp., USA, the leading maker of ATV and Side-by-Side (SxS) vehicles for outdoorsmen and women, is supporting the National Hunting and Fishing Day (NHF Day) again in 2015, and this year is giving away the all-new Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec in Hunter Green through an online sweepstakes at: 2015 National Hunting & Fishing Day Sweepstakes.

This is the eighth year Yamaha is sponsoring NHF Day and is proud to continue to support the event and overall effort by giving away a prize that sets a new standard in off-road capability, has class-leading comfort and is assembled right here in the USA. The sweepstakes will be promoted online and at NHF Day events nationwide. Outdoorsmen and women, 18 years-of-age or older, can enter to win by simply registering online through the end of October 2015.

“Our team at Yamaha looks forward to this sweepstakes every year to help show our support for outdoorsmen and women across the country,” said Steve Nessl, marketing manager for Yamaha’s ATV/SxS group. “Yamaha is committed to conservation efforts for outdoor recreational enthusiasts, and partnering with organizations such as NHF Day is an important part of that work.”

Scheduled annually on the fourth Saturday of September, this year the celebration of hunting, fishing and conservation is set for September 26th. NHF Day serves as the most effective grassroots effort ever taken to promote outdoor sports and conservation. Yamaha, through its relationships with organizations such as Ducks Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Safari Club International, Buckmasters, Tread Lightly!, National Wild Turkey Federation and NHFD, among others, is a continued supporter of conservation efforts for outdoor recreational enthusiasts.

“Yamaha has been an important supporter of NHF Day for nearly a decade,” said Misty Mitchell, director of conservation programs for Wonders of Wildlife museum in Springfield, Mo. — the official home of National Hunting and Fishing Day. “NHF Day participants are in for a real treat this year with the all-new Wolverine R-Spec, and I’m sure we’ll have a tremendous turnout for the online sweepstakes and at our events in September.”

One lucky entrant, 18 years-of-age or older, will win a 2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec in Hunter Green that is assembled in the U.S.A. Total approximate retail value is $12,199. No purchase necessary. The sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on October 31, 2015. The winner will be determined by random drawing.

For more information on NHFD, visit Home - National Hunting and Fishing Day. Complete rules, entry details and additional information are available by visiting 2015 National Hunting & Fishing Day Sweepstakes and you can follow Yamaha Outdoors at www.facebook.com/yamahaoutdoors, www.twitter.com/yamahaoutdoors or www.instagram.com/yamahaoutdoors.
    4Nines likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Very cool! I will have to enter and try my luck

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    185 times
    I am in.

4. Remove Advertisements