Colors
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Colors

This is a discussion on Colors within the Yamaha Wolverine X2/X4 Builds forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine X2 & X4 847cc SxS category; Hi all! I pick up my new 19 X2 this week. And I want to change the color of the plastic. Without buying new OEM ...

Thread: Colors

Pavement Princess
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times

Colors

Hi all! I pick up my new 19 X2 this week. And I want to change the color of the plastic. Without buying new OEM plastic from Yamaha. What do you guys suggest? Paint, Plastic dip, or Hydro Dip? or is there any other option out there?

Thanks

HDHP

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1550 times
    We've seen them all on here, including wraps. I like the hydro dip, they can do all kinds of crazy stuff pretty inexpensively. Plastic dip highlights/stripes are probably the easiest.
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

Sponsored Links