Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

New X4 Accessories

18K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  blfuller 
#1 ·
In the process of accessories installs. Roof, headliner with six speakers, subwoofer, windshield, side mirrors, rear cargo box, and rear bumper. I am in the working on the headliner and stereo system. Installed the windshield and side mirrors tonight. Have to get a couple of things to finish the headliner install but will show some pics of what i have so far. Will post as i do more.

See less See more
#3 ·
You beat me to it to post that foot riser bracket picture. Sometimes I don't know what the engineers are thinking. Instead of permanently gimping footwell room for adults in lieu of children, they could have added 6 inches of extra floor depth and maybe just made an insert or a fold down footrest for children. Not to mention there's a ton of space for your feet or other storage without that plastic wall on the driver side. Sure you have the gas tank on the passenger side but hey, how about a family of three and their Saskatchewan neighbor.

Someone can make some $$$ with aftermarket replacement footwell pieces, not just for more legroom, but for easier access to the CVT system as well.

#20 ·
#10 ·
I think it sounds extremely good. It has just the right amount of bass with the woofer and it's not over powering. I also bought the sub woofer level control from SSV Works so i can turn the sub bass level up or down if needed. The headliner is the only thing I am still having a problem with, but I will get it figured out. Love everything that I have done so far. Can't wait until spring to get this thing out and ride.

#14 ·
Just installed the OEM Rear Bumber, or brush guard kit as they call it. Very nice upgrade!!!

#16 ·
Oh ya. I've been worried about backing into rocks, tree stumps, or anything and smashing up the exhaust. It's very protected now.

#19 ·
Mine is the Yamaha bumper and it comes black. I believe it's painted though. Not powder coated but I could be wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.