2019 X2 Fender Flares
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

2019 X2 Fender Flares

This is a discussion on 2019 X2 Fender Flares within the Wolverine X2/X4 General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine X2 & X4 847cc SxS category; Is there any manufacturers that make fender flares for the 2019 X2 ?...

Thread: 2019 X2 Fender Flares

Spectator
    Member #
    Member #

2019 X2 Fender Flares

Is there any manufacturers that make fender flares for the 2019 X2 ?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    806 times
    None that I know of.
    Search Amazon for Pacer Performance Flexy Flares and Husky Liners Long John Flares.
    I have both, but haven't installed them yet.
    I plan to use plastic pop rivets which I have already too. Just need to get off my arse and do it....lol

Edit: Yamaha has the standard flares
    Last edited by SKELLEY521; 01-08-2020 at 03:43 AM.
    2019 WOLVERINE X2 R-SPEC SE / Tactical Black
    Adapt your machine to how you intend to use it.
    Every mod you do to a machine will have gains somewhere and losses in other areas.
    Decide what you want and what you can live with or without.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    I ordered the Yamaha ome fender flare extensions for my 2019 x2 se r-spec. When I got them home was surprise to find out they came Installed from the factory. My dealer was good enough to let me return them. Which was good because he should of told me that when we stood together at the parts desk ordering them. Some guys are creating there own. I got tired of mud in my face and installed a windshield.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1888 times
    I picked up a long semi truck mud flap (around $25.00) and cut it down to width and made a couple flares, inexpensive, durable, easy to do.
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE (Sold)
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

Slow Poke
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Are you're referring to the ones like on the SE that the base model rspec doen't have? If so, can get from Yamaha. I believe they are 25ish a pair.

I have the part numbers at work.. guys on here have this info too.

Sponsored Links