Seat covers?
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Seat covers?

This is a discussion on Seat covers? within the Wolverine X2/X4 General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine X2 & X4 847cc SxS category; Been looking around a few places yesterday for seat covers. Didnt find anything. Has anyone found some? Or just find a truck seat bucket cover ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimclemjr
  • 1 Post By Trailhound

Thread: Seat covers?

Hog Chaser
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    73 times

Seat covers?

Been looking around a few places yesterday for seat covers. Didnt find anything.
    Has anyone found some?
    Or just find a truck seat bucket cover and make it work.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    No. I've looked and looked with no luck yet. I always ran covers on the seats in my Rhino and they were still in great shape when I sold it. I would snatch up a set quick for the X4 if I could find some.
    2018 X4 Special Edition
    STI HD7 Wheels In Radiant Red
    Gladiator ATR 28X10R14 Tires
    18g HV Weights
    UNI Two Stage Air Filter
    Suntop
    OEM Windshield
    OEM Rear Bumper With Reverse Lights Mod
    Seizmik Strike Mirrors With Red Inserts

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    347 times
    I have a pair of slip-ons that I got at Walmart for less than $20 that did well on my Gen 1, and I would assume they would work on the X models. Highback with headrest model. Black and small charcoal pattern. They made the vinyl a little cooler in the summer. Worth looking..and not much to lose.
    wolvymanx4 likes this.
    2016 Wolverine R-spec EPS- Camo, , JBS CVT grind, 16 gr OD, Purple, slugs, JBS mudguards, Autometer Temp Gauge, OEM stickguards, Flip wshield, Auto tie rod ends, Dual batts/manual switch, ALS defeat, Method 14" B-locks, 27" 9 & 11Maxxis Vipr,4000 Moto Max winch, Yama trunk, 20" single row roof light bar, Rigid D pods on bumper, 3"rear cage lower, harness bar and 4 pt harnesses, JBS/Eibach springs

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Hog Chaser
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    73 times
    Thanks guys, I couldnt find anything again today.
    Kinda hard to believe, but oh well. I'll figure something out.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    I've run into a similar problem. I want to replace the black seat bottoms with a lighter color that doesn't get so dang hot in the summer sun. I saw an X4 with red/grey seats so i went to my dealer to order a set. They're not that expensive but when they looked them up it only gives 1part number with no variations for colors. Maybe Yamaha uses the VIN to recognize which model i have and sends the correct color??? Dealer didn't know. Said they've never ordered any before.
    wolvymanx4 likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    347 times
    just food for thought- it appears on OEM parts that for Gen 1 you can order just the vinyl covers for these seats instead of the whole seat section. And remember that before you ever get to the part section you need, you have already chosen the model. so that could get you at the right color to know the model.
    2016 Wolverine R-spec EPS- Camo, , JBS CVT grind, 16 gr OD, Purple, slugs, JBS mudguards, Autometer Temp Gauge, OEM stickguards, Flip wshield, Auto tie rod ends, Dual batts/manual switch, ALS defeat, Method 14" B-locks, 27" 9 & 11Maxxis Vipr,4000 Moto Max winch, Yama trunk, 20" single row roof light bar, Rigid D pods on bumper, 3"rear cage lower, harness bar and 4 pt harnesses, JBS/Eibach springs

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Hey I think you're onto something there. It warrants another trip to the dealer to be sure!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Ok. I finally found someone offering custom seat covers for the X4. They are pretty spendy though. About $360 for I believe all 4. At least I cant think of any other reason that it would say add $160 when you select the X4 as your model except that you would get 2 more covers. On the cool side of things they offer a wide variety of colors to choosed from. I'm thinking silver carbon fiber on the sides with red down the center for my SE. I will definitely call before if I decide to pull the trigger to ask questions and make sure that it is for all 4 seats.

https://www.utvheadquarters.com/inc/sdetail/114489
    2018 X4 Special Edition
    STI HD7 Wheels In Radiant Red
    Gladiator ATR 28X10R14 Tires
    18g HV Weights
    UNI Two Stage Air Filter
    Suntop
    OEM Windshield
    OEM Rear Bumper With Reverse Lights Mod
    Seizmik Strike Mirrors With Red Inserts

Sponsored Links