New X4 from Canada - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

New X4 from Canada

This is a discussion on New X4 from Canada within the Wolverine X2/X4 General Discussion forums, part of the Yamaha Wolverine X2 & X4 847cc SxS category; Today was a big day, put on the winch plate and front winch, mirrors. Took it out for A test run and found that my ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: New X4 from Canada

Weekender
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Today was a big day, put on the winch plate and front winch, mirrors.

Took it out for A test run and found that my wide winter wheel setup was throwing all the water and much in the cab, fabbed up some flare extensions and off we went.

Did around 70km’s the afternoon and got used to the machine, I’m super impressed with how balanced it is.

Alex
    MassiveOverkill and MORSNO like this.
    Wolverine X4 SE | 28x10-12 studded Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 (winter) | 27x9-12/27x12-12 Maxxis Bighorn on OEM wheels (summer) | OEM heater | OEM rear storage box | OEM A-Arm guards | OEM hardcoat windshield | OEM hard roof | Boss audio head unit and speakers | 20” black oak light bar | Front and rear winch | JBS Machined Sheave with 17g OD Weight’s | assault mirrors | SxS enclosures soft cab | SuperATV Rear Windshield | Walker Evans Shocks

Weekender
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    What ceramic coating did u buy ?? I am in Canada as well and have been wondering about that stuff as well

On amazon.ca
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    High Side likes this.
    Wolverine X4 SE | 28x10-12 studded Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 (winter) | 27x9-12/27x12-12 Maxxis Bighorn on OEM wheels (summer) | OEM heater | OEM rear storage box | OEM A-Arm guards | OEM hardcoat windshield | OEM hard roof | Boss audio head unit and speakers | 20” black oak light bar | Front and rear winch | JBS Machined Sheave with 17g OD Weight’s | assault mirrors | SxS enclosures soft cab | SuperATV Rear Windshield | Walker Evans Shocks

Mountaineer
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    101 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    What ceramic coating did u buy ?? I am in Canada as well and have been wondering about that stuff as well

On amazon.ca
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Thx , let me know if it goes on ok for u, we are slowly losing snow here lol so soon be able to get this rig prepped

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Weekender
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Thx , let me know if it goes on ok for u, we are slowly losing snow here lol so soon be able to get this rig prepped
    Worked perfect, most of the rig had the water and mud slide right off.
    MassiveOverkill likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1406 times
    Your Wolverine is looking good Alex! Us Gen 1 guys also added fender flares on the front edge of the rear tire to keep mud out of the cab, those rear tires throw it forward too. I like the studded tires too! I was just debating taking my studs off my pickup soon.
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

Weekender
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Really broke it in today, did around 100km’s worth or trails, roads and icy wet.

Ice, ice baby!

Alex
    MORSNO and wolvymanx4 like this.

Weekender
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MORSNO View Post
    Your Wolverine is looking good Alex! Us Gen 1 guys also added fender flares on the front edge of the rear tire to keep mud out of the cab, those rear tires throw it forward too. I like the studded tires too! I was just debating taking my studs off my pickup soon.

That’s a great idea, i’ll Have to do up a set for the rear too.

Weekender
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Finally got the soft cab and installed it, quite impressed with how well it went on.

Took a nice hour ride with it and after about 20 minutes I had to take my jacket off - loving the heat and enclosure.

I will say that it’s much louder to ride in now though, but I expected that to be the case.

Alex
    wolvymanx4 likes this.

Weekender
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    i now have 200km's on the clock, drove it a bunch this weekend as the weather was nice and the trails were nice and hard from a cold night.

It was a blast as i only had one passenger with me, my youngest daughter.

Alex

Weekender
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Winter riding is done and i’m Down for about 4-6 weeks for everything to dry out, it’s a bog out there right now!

Got the machine all cleaned up and ready for the summer today.

Measure front and rear clearance:

Alex
    wolvymanx4 and John like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links