second battery - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

second battery

This is a discussion on second battery within the Audio, Lighting and Electrical forums, part of the General Discussions category; No spec tread but I know from research the output is around 35-36A DC on the Gen 1, the weather proof storage on the Gen ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: second battery

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    746 times
    No spec tread but I know from research the output is around 35-36A DC on the Gen 1, the weather proof storage on the Gen 1 is not suitable for battery through that waterproof cover either. Must an x series upgrade for it, all the owners who have done it are in the X group. The regulator is a shunt type regulator, which is burning off unused power as heat if its not used. I haven't seen a marine switch mentioned but likely a good idea to have manual control of which battery you're loading up. Leaving the other unaffected.
    2017 Wolverine RSPec SE
    Belleville, Ont. Canada
    >4000 km and going April 2020
    BearClaw HTR 27 inch tires
    Half windshield
    Roof
    Aluminum Under armor
    Yamaha Warn 3500lb Winch & Synthetic rope
    LED Headlights, Yellow Light Bar

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Made a 2nd batter kit for my 2019 x2. Cost me $60 Can. For digital battery isolators ends etc. Salvage a battery mount and battery out of a wreaked car and butchered some good battery cables. Did a bunch of other electrical stuff including adding a auxiliary fuse panel and relay at same time. I run a 12volt sprayer and a small 12volt grass spreader so I wanted extra capacity.
    2019 Yamaha x2 se r-spec
    Rock sliders
    Mods mostly home made for farm use
    2009 550 grizzly (best atv I ever owned)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links