who's mounted a light bar? - Page 19
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

who's mounted a light bar?

This is a discussion on who's mounted a light bar? within the Audio, Lighting and Electrical forums, part of the General Discussions category; Originally Posted by Thatoneguy well almost better.... You took them sideways (phone held vertical), you need to hold your cell phone horizontally with the home ...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: who's mounted a light bar?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1551 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatoneguy View Post
    well almost better....
    You took them sideways (phone held vertical), you need to hold your cell phone horizontally with the home button/bottom to the RIGHT for a normal rectangular photo.
    Last edited by MORSNO; 08-20-2019 at 07:55 PM.
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

Super Charged
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    327 times
    LOL

Thats what I thought at first. Somehow he's mount/installed switches in the storage area.

Note the cup holder!!! They're at the bottom in the photo. That was my clue.

Cheers.
    2017 Wolverine RSPec SE
    Belleville, Ont. Canada

BearClaw HTR 27 inch tires
    Half windshield
    Roof
    Aluminum Under armor
    Yamaha Warn 3500lb Winch & Synthetic rope
    LED Headlights, Yellow Light Bar

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    619 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MORSNO View Post
    You took them sideways (phone held vertical), you need to hold your cell phone horizontally with the home button/bottom to the left for a normal rectangular photo.
    Unless something has changed from a year ago, the bottom of the phone as when held vertically, (for taking pictures) needs to be to the right and held horizontally for a picture to be imported into the forum right side up; unless you rotate and resave them on your pc before importing them to the forum. At least this is the way it is with my Samsung Android.
    Last edited by PapaSkeeta; 08-20-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    MORSNO likes this.
    2016 R Spec EPS, Realtree, 29x9x14 & 29x11x14 Tusk Warthogs on ITP SS112
    Hunterworks Sheave, Greaseless 18 gr wts (did have 16 gr.), Purple Sec. Spring, Wet Clutch Slugs
    Painted Control/Gear Symbols, Bad Dog Side Mirrors, EMP Panoramic Rear Mirror,
    Interior Overhead LED lights, Blue Floorboard LED Lights, Custom Side Rain Curtains
    Radiator Mud Guards, Yamaha Alum. Front Diff. Guard, Perfex 2" Lift, Winch,
    Grease Fitting Modification for Lower Rear A-Arm, Koso Coolant Temp. Gauge,
    RAM Mounts for GPS & 8" Tablet, Under Seat Storage Box, Folding Windshield,
    EMP Front/ Rear Bumpers, 100W 17" LED light, 18W Rear Flood LEDs 2x
    Great Day Gun Rack, Stebel Air Horn, Adjustable Driver's Seat, Turn Signals,
    Street Legal/TN Tag

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1551 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaSkeeta View Post
    Unless something has changed from a year ago, the bottom of the phone as when held vertically, (for taking pictures) needs to be to the right and held horizontally for a picture to be imported into the forum right side up; unless you rotate and resave them on your pc before importing them to the forum. At least this is the way it is with my Samsung Android.
    You are CORRECT, I edited my post with the correct direction, RIGHT SIDE. I'm left handed what can I say......hahaha
    Last edited by MORSNO; 08-20-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

Pavement Princess
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Thank you! I will remember that in my pictures for the future! Also I found with the Photobucket URL I had to take the last 5 letters and add raw=1 for them to work... Good thing Im much handier in the shop than on a computer!
    MORSNO likes this.
    2019 X4 Camo
    Yamaha glass windshield with wiper and roof
    Blinkers/4 way flashers and horn
    dome light
    LED lights on bumper and 24" light bar on roof
    side and center mirrors
    Kenwood 325 marine radio and 4 speakers in factory roof

Spectator
    Member #
    Member #

50" light bar installed??

Quote Originally Posted by northwoods View Post
    Has anyone out there mounted a larger LED light bar around 50" or so up towards the roof? Darledge I like what you did, but like others i have the folding windshield. Iwould like to get it up as high as possible but keeping it even with the roof line if possible. If anyone has an idea or knows of any LED light bar and bracket configuration that would work let me know, pics would be great!!!
    Hey Northwoods,
    I know that this is an old post but just wondering if you ended up installing the 50" bar up near the roof line?
    I'm finally getting to that point to put one on and I was just seeing if you had any info or pics as to what you did.
    You may have answered my questions already but I have lots of posts to go through....

Thanks

Gizmo55

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Sponsored Links