New Places to Go on the Wolvey ? - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

New Places to Go on the Wolvey ?

This is a discussion on New Places to Go on the Wolvey ? within the Wolverine Pictures / Videos forums, part of the General Discussions category; I would think you insurance card and the certificate of ownership the dealer gave you should work. Since I am like you Ga does not ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: New Places to Go on the Wolvey ?

Slow Poke
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    I would think you insurance card and the certificate of ownership the dealer gave you should work. Since I am like you Ga does not register as they are not street legal. Kukini ??
    2019 Wolverine X2 R Spec SE
    OEM Full Front Brush Guard
    OEM Full Poly-carbonate Windshield
    Midland MXT 115 GMRS Radio

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    358 times
    I'd have to research it a bit. But I don't see why Greggo's suggestion wouldn't be adequate.
    Progress is man’s ability to complicate simplicity.

2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-spec SE(SOLD)
    Yamaha front/rear bumpers
    Yamaha Warn Provantage 3500 winch
    Yamaha half-window
    Yamaha storage box
    27" Sedona Coyotes
    Alba Racing ECU reflash
    Two $10 mirrors
    Yamaha High Output 15" HALO LED Light Bar

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    487 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc T View Post
    How will this work? There is no registration of sxs s in our state unless they have been made street legal and tagged.
    If it were me I would run a copy of the law from the state website and a copy of my Certificate of Origin that comes from the manufacturer and have it with me in case there was any question raised. Basically like Greggo said but the state law could help the local enforcement as they may not have access or even radio connection and it could keep from holding you up for a longer time...….
    Last edited by jimclemjr; 08-12-2019 at 09:46 PM.
    2016 Wolverine R-spec EPS- Camo, , JBS CVT grind, 16 gr OD, Purple, slugs, JBS mudguards, Autometer Temp Gauge, SATV A-arms, Flip wshield, Auto tie rod ends, Dual batts/manual switch, ALS defeat, Method 14" B-locks, 27" 9 & 11Maxxis Vipr,4000 Moto Max winch, Yama trunk, 20" single row roof light bar, Rigid D pods on bumper, 3"rear cage lower, harness bar and 4 pt harnesses, JBS/Eibach springs, SPAL fan, ACM doors, Lexan moonroof, Pyle rear cam

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    125 times

Here is an interesting video on riding in Newfoundland. It seems that they are becoming more receptive to ATV's and side by sides. They are opening up some roads now.
    I posted a couple of pictures taken at Robinsons Head on page two of this thread.
    Last edited by Wolverinegramps; 08-14-2019 at 05:58 PM.
    2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec, full windshield, soft rear window, 3,500 lb. Yamaha Provantage Warn winch, rear brush guard, 27” Bearclaw HTR’s
    2019 enclosed Legend V-nose deluxe trailer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links