Paiute Trail System, Central Utah - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Paiute Trail System, Central Utah

This is a discussion on Paiute Trail System, Central Utah within the Wolverine Pictures / Videos forums, part of the General Discussions category; YES, I am planning a trip to UTAH when I retire in 12 months. Trying to figure out my ride from Florida. Plan on staying ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Paiute Trail System, Central Utah

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    YES, I am planning a trip to UTAH when I retire in 12 months. Trying to figure out my ride from Florida. Plan on staying a month or two. I have a SXS Wolverine. ANy suggestions would be appreciated...looks incredible

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Wow, i envy you being able to have that riding area, question, can you ride your dual sport motorcycle on these trails with a sxs?
    wolvymanx4 likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MOOKIE82 View Post
    YES, I am planning a trip to UTAH when I retire in 12 months. Trying to figure out my ride from Florida. Plan on staying a month or two. I have a SXS Wolverine. ANy suggestions would be appreciated...looks incredible
    Mookie,

I would 2nd and 3rd the Marysvale UT area for a first time ride.
    Piute is massive in area and the mountains to the east are also hundreds and hundreds of miles of marked trails.
    Our group has 4 Utah trips under our belts and that area is by far my favorite.
    Easy accommodations, easy park and ride for you trailer and equipment. Gas and food is plentiful.
    About 30 miles south of Richfield which has an outstanding ATV/SXS dealership that can handle any and all repairs.
    also has a bowling alley and a gun shop inside the ATV dealership....gotta love that!
    Richfield also has Walmart/ Stores/ hospital/ Tractor Supply etc.
    For a first time place (or 3rd or 4th) my money on is on the Marysvale area.
    This was Late Sept. going up to Tower Mountain about 15 miles N/E of Marysvale.
    Name:  215.JPG
Views: 52
Size:  1.35 MB
    Last edited by WolveyWiz; 09-16-2019 at 09:36 AM.
    wolvymanx4, Doc T and kukini like this.
    2016 R-Spec / Alpine White EPS
    Kenda Bearclaws HTR 27/12's
    Viper Winch / Rear Bumper
    Box-Windshield- Flares
    and....a rusty trailer hitch ball

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    561 times
    WolveyWiz nailed it. Definitely excellent recommendations. I would recommend the same. And yes your motorcycle should do fine in most of the areas around here. I cross pass with bikes all the time in out mountains.
    2018 X4 Special Edition
    Team Alba Racing ECU Flash
    UNI Two Stage Air Filter
    STI HD7 Wheels In Radiant Red
    GBC Kanati Mongrel 28X10R14 Tires
    1.5" Wheel Spacers In The Rear
    18g HV Weights
    Suntop
    OEM Windshield
    OEM Rear Bumper With Reverse Lights Mod
    Seizmik Strike Mirrors With Red Inserts
    Super ATV Tinted Rear Window
    UTV Tek Sun Visors

Veteran
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WolveyWiz View Post
    Mookie,

I would 2nd and 3rd the Marysvale UT area for a first time ride.
    Piute is massive in area and the mountains to the east are also hundreds and hundreds of miles of marked trails.
    Our group has 4 Utah trips under our belts and that area is by far my favorite.
    Easy accommodations, easy park and ride for you trailer and equipment. Gas and food is plentiful.
    About 30 miles south of Richfield which has an outstanding ATV/SXS dealership that can handle any and all repairs.
    also has a bowling alley and a gun shop inside the ATV dealership....gotta love that!
    Richfield also has Walmart/ Stores/ hospital/ Tractor Supply etc.
    For a first time place (or 3rd or 4th) my money on is on the Marysvale area.
    This was Late Sept. going up to Tower Mountain about 15 miles N/E of Marysvale.
    Name:  215.JPG
Views: 52
Size:  1.35 MB
    WWiz, Did you take that pic or did I? It’s time for us to go back, maybe in 2021.
    The mountains are calling and I must go. 2016 RSpec Spec Ed
    Gorilla winch, Seizmic mirrors, EMP rear shield, Rugged Radio with intercom, 20" light bar, horn plays Dixie, 2"Perfex lift, Kenda Bearclaws ,Trail Tech temp gauge, Yama rear box and bumper, Throttle Max, tow rope to pull Polaris and Canams. TGM doors and door bags, Power Commander V. TCP "Mudder"radiator,Hunterworks high output fan, Superatv split windshield, extra wide homemade flex fenders.

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by doc t View Post
    wwiz, did you take that pic or did i? It’s time for us to go back, maybe in 2021.
    wow thanks for the response, i will be coming up in 2021, maybe see you guys there. We all have sxs i might get a toyhauler, trying to figure it out!!

Couch Potato
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hey, thanks for taking your time and responding. Is this a long trail and can you camp out on this trail along the way??

Veteran
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    296 times
    The perimeter is about 300 mi. There are many intersecting trails. I don’t have camping info.
    The mountains are calling and I must go. 2016 RSpec Spec Ed
    Gorilla winch, Seizmic mirrors, EMP rear shield, Rugged Radio with intercom, 20" light bar, horn plays Dixie, 2"Perfex lift, Kenda Bearclaws ,Trail Tech temp gauge, Yama rear box and bumper, Throttle Max, tow rope to pull Polaris and Canams. TGM doors and door bags, Power Commander V. TCP "Mudder"radiator,Hunterworks high output fan, Superatv split windshield, extra wide homemade flex fenders.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    574 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MOOKIE82 View Post
    If you want to break up the trip into legs and do some systems out there and some back... check out the RiderPlanet website if you have not seen it...
    2016 Wolverine R-spec EPS- Camo, , JBS CVT grind, 16 gr OD, Purple, slugs, JBS mudguards, Autometer Temp Gauge, Alba Racing Reflash, SATV A-arms & DIY stick guards, Flip wshield, Auto tie rod ends, Dual batts/manual switch, ALS defeat, Method 14" B-locks, 27" 9 & 11Maxxis Vipr,4000 Moto Max winch, Yama trunk, 20" single row roof light bar, Rigid D pods on bumper, 3"rear cage lower, harness bar and 4 pt harnesses, JBS/Eibach springs, SPAL fan, ACM doors, Lexan moonroof, Pyle rear cam

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    633 times
    DocT, looks like we probably crossed paths going and coming to UT. We were there (Marysvale, Hooters River Resort) 1st half of September, left Marysvale on Sept. 10 and went to Moab for 4 days.

Mookie82, Don't go before July because depending on the winter's snow fall some mountain passes may be still snowed in until July and you would not be able to cross the pass. Not being able to cross the mountain passes would definitely be a bummer for us Southern guys planning a trip to ride out West.
    Last edited by PapaSkeeta; Today at 01:28 PM.
    2016 R Spec EPS, Realtree, 29x9x14 & 29x11x14 Tusk Warthogs on ITP SS112
    Hunterworks Sheave, Greaseless 18 gr wts (did have 16 gr.), Purple Sec. Spring, Wet Clutch Slugs
    Painted Control/Gear Symbols, Bad Dog Side Mirrors, EMP Panoramic Rear Mirror,
    Interior Overhead LED lights, Blue Floorboard LED Lights, Custom Side Rain Curtains
    Radiator Mud Guards, Yamaha Alum. Front Diff. Guard, Perfex 2" Lift, Winch,
    Grease Fitting Modification for Lower Rear A-Arm, Koso Coolant Temp. Gauge,
    RAM Mounts for GPS & 8" Tablet, Under Seat Storage Box, Folding Windshield,
    EMP Front/ Rear Bumpers, 100W 17" LED light, 18W Rear Flood LEDs 2x
    Great Day Gun Rack, Stebel Air Horn, Adjustable Driver's Seat, Turn Signals,
    Street Legal/TN Tag

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links