30” tires !
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

30” tires !

This is a discussion on 30” tires ! within the Wheels & Tires forums, part of the General Discussions category; Ok so thought I would post this just Incase some others are thinking about it . So I have a 2019 x4 so not sure ...

Thread: 30” tires !

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times

30” tires !

Ok so thought I would post this just Incase some others are thinking about it . So I have a 2019 x4 so not sure if you will end up with the same results with the x2 . I did install the highlifter kit and the oversized tire clutch kit . My setup is 30x10x15 Tusk terrabites with 15”x7 KMC rockstar omm offset. So I obviously needed 1” wheel spacers up front to keep from rubbing. As you can see in the 4th pic the rear tire is really close to the lower pillar bar and it was fine with two people and no weight in the rear but once we added couple adults in the back and was riding normal situations they would rub on the pillar every now and then. So I went to local Yamaha delear this morning and kind of turned in to cluster they did have set of 14” wheels with the right offset but was selling as a tire combo but not the tires I wanted and couldn’t swap them out right off and I have another ride planned for this weekend so ended up with a truck bed of tires and wheels . So I dropped off with local garage to swap out the tires so I will be running 14x7 with 5x2 offset with 28”x10x14 BFG mud terrain KM3 . Should have them back tomorrow so I’ll update on the fit but I just wanted to post this if your considering do this I wouldn’t waste your time and money as I did .
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    So the 30's rubbed in the front? I have an X2 and was thinking of putting 30 itp blackwater evos on. my 27 inch EFXs measure 28
    UPNORTH
    2019 camo x2 Rspec
    27" MOTOMAX
    yamaha soft cab and windshield
    provantage winch
    LED light
    Warn plow
    yamaha heater

Sponsored Links