Aftermarket seat frame
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Aftermarket seat frame

This is a discussion on Aftermarket seat frame within the Seats and Belts forums, part of the General Discussions category; Taking a shot in the dark here to ask if anyone is aware of somewhere to look for adjustable seat frames? My wife is let's ...

Thread: Aftermarket seat frame

Paper Boy
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times

Aftermarket seat frame

Taking a shot in the dark here to ask if anyone is aware of somewhere to look for adjustable seat frames? My wife is let's say vertically challenged. Yamaha provided us with a drivers seat that is adjustable in the x2 but in my opinion missed the boat not doing the same on pass side. The tunnel has a curved area that extends in just enough on the inside left front that aggravates her. I have thought of taking the the frame to a fab shop and having the mounting taps moved a little but she's not the only one that rides with me. Doesn't look like buying a drivers side frame would be feasible due to differences in design. Any ideas?
    2019 x2 se tatical black
    Super atv flip windshield Yamaha soft rear window bazooka g2 sound bar dragonfire 5 point harnesses dash gang switches custom aux fuse relay panel front led pods and bar gas pedal extension 3500 lb winch Yamaha adventure pro

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    333 times
    In the gen 1 section there are I think three different adjustable seat how tos. You may get an idea there!
    2016 R SPEC SE
    EMP front and rear bumpers
    Viper Elite 4000 winch
    Super ATV flip up windshield
    Sway bar delete
    Tusk visor
    Fabricated quick detach headache rack w/ optional storage rack
    Hunterworks sheeve, 16gr weights, green spring, slippery washers,modified CVT cover, 1mm shim, slug kit, exhaust tip w/ stock baffle mod, pcv, ais block off plate
    28x10x14 CST Clinchers, 14x7 STI HD3 black gloss wheels, 1” rear spacers
    Trucker mud flap mod
    2" Gorilla lift
    Seizmik strike mirrors

Sponsored Links