SuperATV flip up front and rear windshields installed on my X2! Question on rear...
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

SuperATV flip up front and rear windshields installed on my X2! Question on rear...

This is a discussion on SuperATV flip up front and rear windshields installed on my X2! Question on rear... within the Gear & Accessories forums, part of the General Discussions category; Well, got both installed today. Man, the front one was a bugger to get down low enough so that the top clear the roof. My ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RCF
  • 1 Post By RCF
  • 1 Post By RCF

Thread: SuperATV flip up front and rear windshields installed on my X2! Question on rear...

Slow Poke
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times

Well, got both installed today. Man, the front one was a bugger to get down low enough so that the top clear the roof. My roof is a little warped, just a tad lower on passenger side. But I got it finally!

Then moved on to the rear... reading directions as I went... hmmm there’s a seal like goes between the upper and lower parts of front, but instructions for rear didn’t mention it. Then I noticed the pics show a bend in the lower piece, but there’s no bend in my lower piece. So I’m thinking they changed up the design but haven’t updated pics or instructions. Tried calling, a longshot I knew, and got their machine.

Anyone know if they quit sending a lower half with a bend in it, and now send a flat one?
    SuperATV likes this.
    2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R-Spec, Camo
    SuperATV front flip up windshield and rear windshield
    OEM rear fender flares
    30” lightbar (VisionX)
    3500lb winch (Harbor Freight)
    2010 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI EPS, Green
    Previous Yamaha’s - 2001 Big Bear 400 4x4, 2002 Kodiak 400, 2002 FZ1

Slow Poke
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Figured out - They are sending me a new lower half for the rear window.
    SuperATV likes this.
    OEM rear fender flares
    30” lightbar (VisionX)

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    314 times
    Oops!! Thanks for your patience man! We're back in action. Last week was WILD in here with all the sales. Post some pics when you get her all gussied up!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Slow Poke
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    No worries at all, crap happens! It’s all how you handle it when it does... and I appreciate it the quick action!
    SuperATV likes this.
    OEM rear fender flares
    30” lightbar (VisionX)

Pavement Princess
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    We need pics....

Quote Originally Posted by RCF View Post
    Well, got both installed today. Man, the front one was a bugger to get down low enough so that the top clear the roof. My roof is a little warped, just a tad lower on passenger side. But I got it finally!

Then moved on to the rear... reading directions as I went... hmmm there’s a seal like goes between the upper and lower parts of front, but instructions for rear didn’t mention it. Then I noticed the pics show a bend in the lower piece, but there’s no bend in my lower piece. So I’m thinking they changed up the design but haven’t updated pics or instructions. Tried calling, a longshot I knew, and got their machine.

Anyone know if they quit sending a lower half with a bend in it, and now send a flat one?

Sponsored Links