Mesh/Netting windows
Close
Login to Your Account
Yamaha Wolverine Forum

Mesh/Netting windows

This is a discussion on Mesh/Netting windows within the Gear & Accessories forums, part of the General Discussions category; I noticed it’s easy to get the fitted Polaris net windows but not so much for Yamaha Wolverines. I like to take my dogs for ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By New Wolverine X2 Gal

Thread: Mesh/Netting windows

Couch Potato New Wolverine X2 Gal's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times

Mesh/Netting windows

I noticed it’s easy to get the fitted Polaris net windows but not so much for Yamaha Wolverines. I like to take my dogs for rides in my X2 R-Spec and it didn’t work out quite so well with them leaping out over the door and being leashed in, they were hanging. So it poses a scary safety risk so now I just take them one at a time on my lap seat belting both of us in. I would like to eventually have something there also for protection from trees or flying objects if out with another side by side. Is it that Yamaha just doesn’t have a lot of accessories for the Wolverines? I’m kind of envious of the Can-Ams and Polaris’ having so many choices for accessories 😞

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1590 times
    Search around on here, someone got a set meant for another brand that fit well.
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1590 times
    Found it,they are for a 2014 Maverick and fit the rear of the X4.

https://www.wolverineforums.com/foru...r-nets-x4.html
    Last edited by MORSNO; 10-15-2019 at 01:03 PM.
    2016 Alpine White Wolverine R-Spec SE
    27" Tusk Terrabites, 2" Gorilla lift kit, Over Fenders, Warn 3500 Winch, Folding Windshield, Rear Windscreen, Accessory Bar & Gun Mount, Front & Rear Grab Bar Bumpers, Cargo Bed Box, Rear-view Mirror, RAM GPS Mount, Battery Tender Charger, Seizmik Pursuit Mirrors, Lux-Pro Dome Light, Throttle Maxx Pedal Extension, Yamaha Aluminum Front Skid Plate, TGM Off-Road/Konstruktor Doors W/White & Gray Decals

4. Remove Advertisements
    WolverineForums.com
    Advertisements

Couch Potato New Wolverine X2 Gal's Avatar
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Thanks MORSNO!! You are the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by MORSNO View Post
    Found it,they are for a 2014 Maverick and fit the rear of the X4.

https://www.wolverineforums.com/foru...r-nets-x4.html
    MORSNO likes this.

Slow Poke
    Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I use EMGO 78-60512 (Blue) in 15 x 30". Work great after I added HD zip ties to the bars. They have lots of colors but these are the largest. And if not needed for 'windows' I use one below the roof for lightweight stuff (jacket, etc.)

https://smile.amazon.com/Emgo-Cargo-...1869056&sr=8-4

Here are the pics: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...GKDyyByDn9YKyz
    Last edited by Wooly; 10-23-2019 at 05:27 PM.
    New to SxS. '19 Wolverine X4. 2007 Grizzly 450, 2009 Grizzly 550SE EPS

Sponsored Links